About Chinese Government ScholarshipsScholarships are offered to pre-admitted international students at Henan University. There are two types of scholarships - CSC Program Category Type A and CSC Program Category Type B. Both scholarships come with certain guidelines, so do your research before applying.
First StepsIf you want to apply for the Henan University type B scholarship - which provides funding for both tuition and living expenses - then you first need to gain admission into a HNU degree program. These are highly competitive, but as long as you're admitted to the university, there are scholarships available.
If you're applying for one of these scholarships, work closely with an advisor who can assess your eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsYou are ineligible to apply for any scholarships at Henan University unless you meet the eligibility criteria below.
- Must be a legal resident of a country other than China and you must have both a sound mind and healthy body.
- Different programs have different age requirements, but not more than 35 years for Master’s program or 45 years for Doctoral program.
- You must be pre-admitted in order to apply for any CSC scholarships.
- You cannot already have another scholarship, whether offered by CSC or another institution, when applying for these scholarships. The same goes with not being nominated by other universities as candidates too; nominations will lead to your application not even being looked at.
Filling The FormIf you would like to apply for the CSC Scholarship at Henan University, do the following:
- Go to the Henan University website and create a profile with all your details.
- You will see an online application form; complete it.
- If you are applying to more than one university, please make separate accounts for each scholarship you apply for; contact information is needed for this process.
- All universities have their own committees in charge of the application process; note down which committee is in charge of your chosen university's program (listed on your chosen university's website) and enter that number into the field that requests "Agency Number" when completing step 2 above. 5. Choose one or more scholarships that best suit your study level, then fill out all of the required details asked in the form (these should be truthful). Press "Submit Application." Press "Download" after submitting so you can keep a copy of this application offline for future reference if desired; otherwise press "Print."
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipOne of the top China-based universities that selects students for the CSC scholarship is Henan University. Competition is fierce, with many applications coming in each year - but if you want to win enough points to be recommended for this scholarship, here’s what you should do:
- Visit CU's website to ensure they require specific documents before applying. Every university will have different requirements, so make sure your application includes all relevant documents.
- If CU are requiring a separate application form or additional materials, make sure you submit these as well as your CSC application form. It may take some time for CU staff to verify your papers before taking them - but submitting soft copies first gives them more time and avoids any problems on the day!
- Doublecheck all your details and information before hitting submit! seconds after confirmation will cost you another whole year on the waiting list! And don't forget those recommendation letters too - two will give you an edge over other applicants."
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsIf you want to be considered for a Cournament Scholarship through Henan University, then please consider the following timeline:
- The pre-admissions process is open from October until February
- The online application for Henan University will close on April 15th
- Henan Universityern will review applications and award scholarships between May and June
- After receiving approval from Henan Universityern, your application will be approved in July or August so that you can start in September. good luck!