China Scholarship Council FactsTo be eligible for a scholarship at Henan University of Chinese Medicine, students must satisfy the following conditions:
- HUCM offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students
- The university has two types of scholarships, one for students wishing to study either at the masters or PhD level (Bilateral Program) and another open to all disciplines upon payment of an application fee (CGS University Scholarship Program
- A candidate can only apply for one type of scholarship per round. However, some are not eligible to be combined with other types. When calculating how much money will be needed after graduation it is best that you do research and consult advice before applying.
Before Filling The ApplicationTo be considered for Henan University of Chinese Medicine’s type B scholarships, you must both be accepted into an undergraduate degree program, and then successfully complete that degree. These scholarships are highly competitive and admissions to HUCM are very selective. Once you have been accepted by our university, though, select students can access funding to contribute to their studies through individual scholarships. In order to apply for these payments, students must submit a letter of intent or confirmation of interest letter from the Scholarships & Financial Aid Office once they have been admitted at HUCM so their eligibility can be assessed. Additionally a student’s GPA is taken into account when awarding these scholarships in addition to other requirements such as financial need and the availability of funds within that academic year."
"To be considered for Henan University of Chinese Medicine's type B scholarships:"
You must first
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsHenan University of Chinese Medicine’s eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should not be citizens of China and should be in sound mind and healthy body.
- Different university programs have different age requirements. Generally, applicants can’t apply for a master program if they are older than 35 years old, or for doctoral program if are older than 45 years old. Applicants must hold degrees before they apply to Henan University of Chinese Medicine, which publishes the CSC scholarship list every year with its own rankings of applicants. They do not nominate any other university applicant for this scholarship competition since competition among universities is difficult enough.
Filling The FormIf you are planning to apply for the CSC scholarship at Henan University of Chinese Medicine, follow these steps:
- Visit the CSC website and create a profile. Fill in your details, including your personal contact information
- There is an inline application form on the site. Fill it out with all required fields for this scholarship only . Don't forget to include your email address so that they can reach you with updates about your application. You cannot log in with more than one email account at once, so create a new account if you are applying for multiple scholarships held by different organizations
- Different types of scholarships are available for different programs, so be sure to choose the one that matches what degree program you are studying -Read all information provided carefully, then click “Submit” when finished filling out your details
- To view or print a copy of submitted file, simply click “Print/Save” under the submitted file viewer and input any required remarks
Improve Your ChancesThe competition for Henan University of Chinese Medicine's CSC scholarship is tough--many applicants are up for consideration. But the chances of being recommended by CSTU can go up to you if you follow these tips. These include
- knowing which documents to submit for which university, -doing a separate application form when applicable, and -checking that all the requisite information is included in your application. Any recommendations from former professors that come with strong recommendations can help your case even more!