Hohai University Scholarship in China
Categories of Scholarship
1． Full Scholarship
Hohai University Scholarship in China, The full scholarship covers the following fees: tuition, accommodation (for students registered in and before 2019), monthly allowance, application fee, and laboratory fees. The monthly allowances for doctoral, master and undergraduate students are 2019RMB, 1700RMB and 1400RMB respectively. Students covered by full scholarship also enjoy the same benefits as those who are covered by the full Chinese Government Scholarship in terms of medical insurance.The 2019 new students will get 16,000 RMB/year, 1600 RMB/month for 10 months; any adjustment shall be interpreted by the International School) as the renting allowance to rent a room outside the university instead of enjoying free accomodation inside the university.Hohai University Scholarship in China
2. Partial Scholarship
The partial scholarship covers one or several of the items mentioned in the Full Scholarship.Hohai University Scholarship in China
1. Application form for Hohai University Scholarship for International Students
2. Copy of valid passport
3. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): Applicants shall also provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.Hohai University Scholarship in China
4. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.Hohai University Scholarship in China
5. A study or research plan. All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English.
6. Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies, or study in China as senior scholars must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
7. Proof of English/Chinese language proficiency.
Applicants should be younger than 25 for undergraduate programs, 35 for master programs and 40 for doctoral programs.
Procedures and Deadline
1. Applicants can download and fill in the application form from the Hohai University website and send all required documents to the College of International Education of Hohai University by FAX or mailing.
2. Applicants must apply for the scholarship between March 1st and June 15th each year.
Selection and Approval
The College of International Education of Hohai University is responsible for selecting, reviewing, and deciding who is eligible for the Hohai University Scholarship for International Students. Eligible applicants will then be recommended to the university committee where the final decision is made. Applicants will receive written confirmations after the final decision is made.
International School, Hohai University
Address； NO 1 Xikang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Zip code: 210098
E-mail: [email protected]
The Hohai University Scholarship for International Students is established by Hohai University in 2019 to provide financial support for excellent international students who are interested in studying at Hohai University. The main purpose of the scholarship is to attract and encourage students worldwide to pursue their higher academic degrees at our university and to bring the international exchange and cooperation of Hohai Universit.