Consider ThisHuaqiao University offers scholarships to pre-admitted international students according to two categories:
- the "Bilateral Program" is for those that apply for undergraduate or graduate study;
- the "CGS University Scholarship Program" is reserved only for PhD and Masters applicants
- The application fee for a university degree is not the scholarship fee, so if you think you will need financial support after graduation, do your research and consult advice before you apply.
Do Your ResearchTo apply for the Huaqiao University's type-B scholarships you need to first be accepted and enrolled in one of their degree programs. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective; you will need to make a strong application for consideration.
However, if we approve your university application here – and we provide highly competitive undergraduate scholarships – then you will be able to access funds for your tuition with individual scholar, specific to your particular needs.
You can find out more about these levels of scholarship by:
- Finding out what is required of students on this level – has their grades improved during senior high school or do they need a fresh burst at entrance exams?
- Seeing if there is any work experience required and the grade requirements before applying - remember, not all universities track work experience
- Talking with a specialist advisor to ensure that you have ticked all the boxes needed precursor
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipIf you don’t meet the eligibility requirements, your application will not be considered for a Huaqiao University CSC scholarship. Here is what we need from candidates:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China and mentally sound and healthy
- Different programs have different age requirements
- Doctoral scholars cannot be more than 45 years old or hold just one master’s degree. Master’s degrees must not exceed 35 years regardless of holding alumni qualifications
- To be eligible, you should also already have applied preadmission. Furthermore, if another university has already offered you a scholarship (meaning we can't apply), please do not submit an application with us as well
If you don't meet any of these conditions, we can't help.
Filling The FormHere is how to apply for the CSC scholarship at Huaqiao University:
- Go to the CSC website and create a profile with all your details. You can use this account to apply for more than one university
- For each university you are applying for, find out which agency is in charge of application management
- Enter that number on your form if it says ‘Insert CSC Scholarship Agency Number’, or write down the name of the relevant agency
- Choose scholarships that suit your programme and grade level
- Fill in all relevant sections with true information
- Check all mistakes before submitting your form by clicking "check content" button igntead of submit button undergraduate ) "Submit"
Maximize Your Success ChancesCompetition for the Huaqiao University's CSC scholarship is high. The university awards scholarships to deserving students through a rigorous selection process, and many applications are received each year.
So how do you increase your chances of being selected?
- Identify what documents or documents are required by each university and submit only those that fit the requirements accurately. Some universities will also ask for an additional application form, so ensure that you have not submitted the same documents for all schemes
- If the university is unable to verify your submitted application materials straight away, they may require soft copies to be submitted with initial hard copies
- Check over your submission one more time before submitting it - even if it is perfect, improvements can be addressed at this stage
The most important part is to attach two recommendation letters from previous professors - having these letters will make your application stronger
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilWhen you apply for the CSC scholarship through Huaqiao University, take into account that each process will take as follows:
- Preparing your pre-admissions between October to February
- Filling out the online application form by April
- Huaqiao University will select those chosen from those chosen from April to June
- The CSC will review applications and approve those chosen from July to August so you can be admitted for September courses.
Notes: ership's should be studentship's