Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsHubei University offers four types of scholarships to pre-admitted students: bilateral programs and CGS scholarships for masters and PhDs.
All pre-admitted international students can apply for a HU scholarship. There are two categories: bilateral programs and the CGS University Scholarship, which is available for people who want to study masters or PhD level courses. A candidate may apply for as many scholarships as he wishes but some cannot be combined, so you will need to consult advice before applying.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsTo be eligible for Hubei University's Type B Scholarships you must first be admitted to one of the university’s degree programs. These are highly competitive and admissions are selective. Once accepted by our university, you will have access to funding for the whole course of the scholarship through our scholarships programme.
Here's some more information about what you can expect:
- Find out about the range of scholarships we offer - Will they cover part or all of your tuition? Are they renewable?
- Tell us more about what is required in order to qualify for this type of scholarship: did grades improve during senior high school and/or do entrance tests predict which students will make it in?
- Learn which undergraduate degree programme suits you best - Does it require a Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree?
- Talk with a specialist advisor in order to make sure everything has been done correctly and learn whether you're qualified!
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsMuch of the eligibility requirements are the same for all programs, so I am going to summarize them briefly. Each program has different age requirements for applicants - please see the links in the footnote if you need more detail. Candidates cannot have any other scholarships offered to them. Hubei University will not recommend an applicant if they have already been nominated by another university for a scholarship - please see what other universities require for more detail below.
How To ApplyCSC scholarship applicants should note that:
- Create a C.S.U. account with all the details of where you live and your age
- Fill in the application form found on the CSC website, which has an inline form or click on the Apply Now button
- Select a scholarship and fill out all required fields and descriptions carefully and accurately, using your skills and achievements
- Submit the application online by clicking on Submit Form>Download Form>Back to Scholarships webpage or print it out onto paper for later referenceê
Maximize Your Success ChancesHubei University, one of China’s leading universities, will select candidates for the CSC Scholarship through a rigorous process.
To increase your chances of being selected, follow these guidelines:
- Check the university website to see what documents are required. Every university has a different set of requirements so make sure you submit matching documents to each university individually.
- If the university provides an application form in addition to the CSC form, complete this form as well. Some universities will require this information too.
- Double check that all documents are included and any additional information is provided before clicking on “submit” and sending off your application. Also get two recommendation letters from previous professors and include these!
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilIf you apply for a CSC scholarship through Hubei University, you can expect a process that spans a total of 8 months. On average, the following lengths of time is needed per part:
- Pre-admission: 8 months
- Submission of the pre-admissions application form: 2 months
- Review and approval by CSC for the scholarship: 3 months