Things To ConsiderPre-admitted students at Hunan Normal University can apply for scholarships through one of two programs. The first is the Bilateral Program, which is for international students. The second program is CGS University Scholarship Program, which covers financial need. Before applying for a scholarship, ask yourself how much you expect to need after graduation and explore your options before you apply.
Before ApplyingTo apply for Hunan Normal University's type B scholarships applicants must first be accepted into one of the university’s degree programs. These are highly competitive admissions, and very selective. Those approved must then do more to apply for university scholarships, specifically tailored to your needs.
Do this by first finding out about the range of scholarship options; are they full or partial funding? Do they come with conditions? Find out what undergraduate qualifications you’ll need (e.g., grades in senior high school), and make sure you’ve ticked all the boxes before making a formal application.
Eligible StudentsIf you are not eligible, the Hunan Normal University CSC Scholarship does not stand a chance to be recommended for you. Here are the recommended qualifications to apply:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China and have a sound mind and healthy body
- Different programs have different age requirements. For example, for masters applicants cannot exceed 35 years old though must hold bachelor’s degree before application will be considered. Doctoral applicants should have master’s degree and haven't exceeded 45 years old at the time of application which is accepted but not yet pre-admitted to another university.
- Must be nominated with an application already completed by Hunan Normal University as it does not recommend or nominate candidates from other universities as candidates for PhD Programs by CSC scholarship; furthermore, it is up to applicant if they want to represent themselves as candidates from colleges outside of China according to their country laws and regulation by one's home country consulate throughout the world listed below: Libya (Panelist: Rheinhold Kubitsch)
Filling The Application Form DetailsCSC requires the following in order to successfully fill out the online award application:
Go to their website and create an account with all your contact information.
Fill in all required fields in the form which appears when you reach the CSC site.
Choose a scholarship for your intended degree program; each program has its own set of scholarships, so be careful about this.
Complete all these fields carefully and truthfully (do not falsify or fabricate any details).
Click "submit" button when you are ready; this will save, but it will not send your application yet. Think of this as simply saving what you’ve done so far; next steps are listed below...
Take a copy of what you have submitted so far to use for future reference if needed-- use either printed copies or scanned versions saved to your computer / laptop hard drive. You can also store these files on an external hard drive or other storage device-- whatever is most convenient for you.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipHunan Normal University is one of the leading Chinese universities that select candidates for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. The competition level is very high, and many applications are received every year. Here are five ways to increase your chances of being considered for the CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Check university websites' requirements to know what documents they require, and submit only what's needed. Some universities may request different documents entirely.
- If some universities you apply to ask for an additional application form, submit this along with your hard copies where applicable; these universities will verify your documents before accepting them if needed; submit soft copies when required.
- Double check that you've completed all required fields before submitting your form; provide two letters of recommendations if possible!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameWhen you apply for the Hunan Normal University CSC Scholarship Foundation, the following timeline should apply to each process.
- Pre admission: The first stage of a potential candidates journey is to submit their pre-admissions between October and February. This will determine if they have been accepted onto a course at HNU or not
- CGS Online Application Form: The next step is to sign up for the online form which must be submitted by April (date TBC). If applicants pass this round then they will go through to stage three.
Selection: The final step before an applicant