The Inner Mongolia Agricultural University offers scholarships for pre-admitted students only. Two types of scholarship are offered, the CSC Program Category Type A and the CGS University Scholarship Program. Applicants should note that the application fee for applying to the university is separate from any scholarship prizes. Just remember that not all scholarships are available to combine into one package - do your research re you apply so you know how much money you will need after graduation! seedch.
Do Your Research
Getting accepted for a type B Inner Mongolia Agricultural University scholarship means you are already enrolled in one of our degree programs - indeed, they are highly competitive. Once accepted, you'll be eligible for funding which will depend on your needs. Our university offers individual scholarships designed to fit the requirements of each student. Once you have received our recommendation, there are certain steps to take: checking out the range of scholarship options available at the university; what is needed for this level? Is it renewable? You can also learn about undergraduate qualifications needed. Lastly, work with a specialist advisor so don't miss any boxes!
Who Can Apply For The Scholarships
Inner Mongolia Agricultural University scholarship applications are available to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of another country than China
- Have an intelligent mind and a healthy body
- Not older than 35 for Master’s program and not older than 45 for Doctoral program
- Must be pre-admitted for the application to be considered and recommended by Inner Mongolia Agricultural University
How To Apply
To apply for our CSC scholarship, please complete the following steps:
- Go to the CSC official website and create a profile with your personal details. From this profile, you will be able to submit an online application.
- Different types of scholarships are available for different study levels. Please select the one that best suits your level of study from those listed on the website.
- Fill in all questions as realistically as possible and ensure they are true before submitting them as false statements could lead to disqualification from consideration. In case you have any questions about what is being asked, refer also to their FAQ page for explanatory purposes.
- After submission, keep a copy of this form for your reference or take a hard copy and file it with other documents according to requirements by law if required by law in your jurisdiction."
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The Scholarship
Inner Mongolia Agricultural University is one of the leading universities in China that admits qualified students to its renowned CSC Scholarship program. The process for being selected for this scholarship is rigorous, and many applications are submitted each year. However, there are a few simple steps you can take to increase your chances of being chosen:
- First check the Inner Mongolia Agricultural University website to see what documents they require. Academics vary by university, so it's best not submit the same set of documents across all schools you're applying to
- If required, make sure to fill out an additional application form - some universities will ask for this
- Be sure that before pressing submit on your application form you have provided all the required information and provide any supplemental forms as needed (i.e., English proficiency test score).
- Having at least two recommender letters will strengthen your application - talk with previous professors about writing these letters well in advance or better yet request them once you've submitted your other materials!
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship Council
Inner Mongolia Agricultural University offers a scholarship program for students applying through the CSC. Here’s how it works:
- Pre-admission: between October and February
- CGS Online Application Form: must be submitted by April
- Application selection: will happen around May – June, and your application will then be approved around July – August for Visa processing.
Maybe you can get some luck with your applications!