Some Facts About CSC Scholarships-IMU offers scholarships only to students who have already been admitted. Some scholarships are "bilateral programs" and others are awarded by IMU for its own students.
- The application fee for applying to the university is separate from the scholarship application, and it applies only to graduate program applicants.
- If you're considering how much money you will need after graduation, then do your research before applying for scholarships; they cannot be combined in any event because of their different sources.
Before ApplyingTo be awarded a type B Inner Mongolia University scholarship, our admissions staff must first recommend you based on your academic achievements and the university must then agree. These scholarships are highly competitive and admit only a small percentage of applicants; once we've agreed to recommend you for admission, if you're finally accepted by the university, we would also fund your studies. Here's what you can do once we've agreed:
- Find out if any individual scholarships will provide full or partial funding
- Discuss with an advisor what is required on top of academic achievement for this level of scholarship - do excellent grades count less than entrance exams?
- Learn more about the qualifications needed to pursue these awards - such as evidence of participation in extracurricular activities during high school or college?hemer
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsIn order to be eligible to apply for a Inner Mongolia University CSC scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must not be citizens of China and they should be in sound mind and body
- A different program’s eligibility requirements depend on its age requirement and previous qualification (bachelor degree
- For MSc: applicant must pre-admit to application and recommended by the university;
for PhD: applicant should hold a master’s degree;
For post doctoral degree: applicant should hold a Ph.D. qualification.
Applicant with another scholarship (other than CSC) is not eligible for application or nomination of this scholarship;
For other universities, if an applicant has been nominated as candidate by other universities, he/she will lose his/her eligibility for CSC Scholarship.
Application FormIf you are applying for the CSC scholarship at Inner Mongolia University, please send the following information to them on or before Oct. 31, 2022:
Fill out the official application form on their website.
Note that you can apply for more than one university through this same form - just enter their agency number when prompted. They will have specific deadlines, so note your agency's deadline date and make sure to follow it; if they specify a different kind of scholarship (e.g., "Women"), fill out any requested information accordingly
Hit 'submit,' make sure your details are true and correct, read through one final time (or scan your printed copy) for any errors or typos before submitting
If you're planning to take a hard copy of the submitted application with you beforehand, remember to keep copies in case something gets lost during travel.
Improve Your ChancesInner Mongolia University is one of the leading CSC scholarship schools to which you should apply for the year 2022. The competition level is high and many applications are received each year. You can increase your chances by:
- Checking the University's website to find out what documents they need and submitting a separate application if required,
- Submitting copies of your documents and information before hitting "submit" on your application form (to avoid last minute mistakes),
- Getting two writing recommendations from previous professors as these will strengthen your app!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameWhen applying for the CSC scholarship, you should expect the following sequence of events:
- October – February, apply for pre-admission
- April, submit your CV as a part of Inner Mongolia University’s online application form
- May or June, be selected as a recipient by Inner Mongolia University. CSC will approve your admissions between July and August which gives you time to join the course in September.