About Chinese Government ScholarshipsJiangnan University offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students. Applicants must choose from two types of scholarships:
- The 'Bilateral Scholarship' is a scholarship offered jointly through JNU and China Scholarships Council for applicants with academic excellence who have been awarded graduation from one of the applicant’s Chinese universities under the CSC conditional grant
- The 'CGS University Scholarship' is a scholarship solely offered by JNU, open to all students with excellent high school records who have been granted an undergraduate degree.
Both types of scholarships have application fees which do not apply when applying for Masters or PhD options at JNU. A candidate can apply for as many as they like, but some cannot be combined; if you
First StepsTo apply for JNU's type B scholarships, applicants must first be accepted into one of our degree programs. Admissions are highly competitive and selective, but once you're accepted we can provide funding for your studies. Here's what you should do:
- Find out about the range of scholarship options we offer. Will they provide full or partial funding? Are they renewable?
- Learn more about what eligibility requirements there are and prerequisite qualifications you'll need to meet
- Work with our specialist advisors to go through what you'll need to complete your application successfully
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipTo apply for a CSC scholarship from Jiangnan University, you need to meet the eligibility requirements. These include a clean state of mind and a healthy body. To apply you need to be from a country other than China and have some degree of education, but the details depend on which course you’re applying for:
Masters: Over 35 years old
Doctoral: Over 45
How To ApplyJiangnan University offers students a chance at a CSC scholarship if they enter the following information into their account. Create your account with your complete information. You will see an inline-application form for filling out details like desired school, desired program, and qualifications. When you are done with this initial form, go to the next website to apply for other scholarships. When you finish one application to another agency; note down this agency number and use it in the next application to CSC until you’ve completed all of them. Depending on what field of study or occupation you want, there may be different types of scholarships available to help offset tuition costs (such as student loans). Fill in all required details to avoid disqualification; don't lie! Submit your last test application and print your hard copy for future reference (or take it with paper files).
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipJiangnan University is one of the leading Chinese universities that select applications for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. Competition for this scholarship is very high, and many applicants are considered each year. Learn how to increase your chances of being admitted by JNU:
- Be sure to read the requirements set by each university (documents, application form, etc.); you'll need separate forms and documents for JNU's review depending on where you're applying from and what country they're located in
- Ensure that your application includes all required documents - this includes letters of recommendation and transcripts if necessary - before submitting your application online (or sending it back to JNU). Get two letters of recommendation from professors at those schools as well. Your application will be stronger with such recommendations included from two different schools!
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines-To apply for this scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria: Pre-admissions between November and March, followed by submission of online application form by May. Jiangnan University will review applications in June, but at the earliest.
applicants will need to be awarded approval by July, before being able to dedicate yourself to studying at their institute of choice for September.