Things To ConsiderTo qualify for Jiangsu Normal University scholarships, there are some rules. JSNU offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students, and it has two types of programs. Type A are bilateral programmes and Type B is the university scholarship program .
Applications can be made as many times as desired but it must be stated which category they wish to go for so that 150 Euro application fee won't cancel out any other application submitted in an alternative category. Candidates should beware of the fact that with credits now costing more than ever before, due research and consultation is advised before they submit their applications, as often an applicant's immediate post-graduation needs with regards to tuition fees may not be recognised at first glance.
Before ApplyingTo apply for type B scholarships at Jiangsu Normal University, you’ll first need to be accepted into one of these competitive degree programmes. Once you’re accepted, we offer individualised funding for your studies through scholarships and financial aid. Here are some things to do:
- Find out about the range of scholarship options available – will they cover all or part of your tuition fees? Will they be renewable?
- Find out what undergraduate qualification is necessary – we require a type C diploma or above.
- Work with a specialist advisor at JSNU to discuss your eligibility and make sure you’ve ticked all the boxes. endif
Eligible StudentsTo be eligible for a Jiangsu Normal University scholarship program, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of another country than China and have a sound mind and healthy body
- Meet the specific age requirements of programs accepted
- Have completed an undergraduate degree
- Be pre-admitted into the Jiangsu Normal University. Because we can’t guarantee your admission into our university, we will not recommend you for the CSC scholarship.
Filling The Form Step By StepTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Jiangsu Normal University, please take the following steps:
¨Go to the CSC website and create an account with your details.
¨Enter an inline application form. Fill it in, entering your agency number where asked. The type of scholarship you’re applying for will determine which fields to fill out. Some scholarships are available only to students in certain programs or levels of study, so please read this carefully before filling anything in.
¨Click ‘Submit’ when finished, remembering to save your application offline as well as online.
If you have any questions about these steps or would like more information on how to apply for a scholarship at Jiangsu Normal University can call 1800 568 516 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm AEST/AEDT(excl public holidays).
Improve Your ChancesTo have a chance of being recommended by Jiangsu Normal University for the CSC Scholarship, you must carefully follow these steps. These steps are different for each university, so make sure you check the indicated documentation before submitting your form. Some universities require an additional application form to be submitted in addition to that offered by the CSC; hard copies may be required if this is not done electronically. Carefully cross-check everything on your form before submitting it; this will ensure that all necessary documents and information are provided. Recommendation letters from two different professors will improve your chances of success, but only submit them after there is certainty they would be willing to submit one.
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesApplying for the Jiangsu Normal University (CSC) scholarship will take you about four months. Below is a breakdown of the steps:
- 30 October to 30 January: get pre-admissions
- 1 April: submit CGS application
- End of May to end of June: selection by CSC scholarships committee
- Middle July to middle of August: approval of your application for scholarship by the CSC and then join course in September. Good luck!