China Scholarship Council FactsSpecific scholarships are available for Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics students. There are two types of scholarships- bilateral and university. The application fee for university is not applicable to the scholarship. Candidates can apply for up to six scholarships, but some cannot be combined when considering the costs after graduation. It is important to carefully research this program before submitting an application, depending on your financial situation after graduating."
"Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics offers two types of scholarships: one through agreements with colleges worldwide (Bilateral) and one specifically offered by JUFE (University). The standard JUFE application fee does not apply to scholarship programs, but candidates can't combine some programs when considering their post-graduation budgeting needs.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsTo be eligible for our university’s type B scholarships, you must first be accepted into a degree program. This is highly selective and admissions are rigorous. However, once you have been endorsed by the university these scholarships will cover your tuition fees, providing for between 50% and 100% of your fees depending on where you’re from and what level you wish to study at. Here are a few things to know if this scholarship is right for you:
- Find out about the range of scholarship options – do they provide full or partial funding? Are they renewable?
- Learn more about what it means to qualify – have grades improved during senior high school or is it all down to entrance exams?
- Check whether an undergraduate qualification is needed
- Work with one of our advisors to talk through whether this option suits your needs as well as eligibility requirements
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipYou can only apply for the Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship if you meet the eligibility requirements. These include:
- being an international student rather than Chinese
- looking after your mental and physical health
- having reached certain ages at different stages of education (depending on the degree)
- not applying for another scholarship already offered to you
- preferring to study in central south China at JUFE; and not nominating yourself as a CGS candidate with other universities.
Application FormIf you're planning to apply for the Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (CSC) scholarship, you need to fill out our online application form:
Go to our website and create a profile with all your personal details.
You will see an inline application form. Fill it out. If you are applying for multiple scholarships, make separate profiles for each one.
For every university, there is an organization in charge of distributing applications. Write their contact number down on your form if they are separate from CSC's administration office. Now, enter that organization's number into the CSC website's scholarship application form that you're filling out now. Different types of scholarships are available for different courses; choose the one that suits your level best - be honest about which course/s you will be studying at university if entering more than one profile! Fill in all the information requested on this form, being careful not to lie or fabricate any particular piece of information necessary for us to award this scholarship prize properly - do not omit anything or enter false data! Click submit when done filling out the form and taking care of any errors with sign-in credentials (_don't_ use any email address OR password already being used elsewhere). Download what was submitted as a PDF file onto your computer so it can later be stored as a hard copy document amongst other
Improve Your ChancesJiangxi University of Finance and Economics is one of the top Chinese universities for recruiting international students. By submitting your application now, you significantly increase your chances of receiving a scholarship in 2022.
- Check which documents Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics requires and be sure not to submit the same set for multiple universities with different requirements
- Submit all required information
- Make sure you've met all requirements before hitting that submit button
- Get recommendation letters from two of your previous teachers
Target Dates For Applying And Results-Apply for Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics’s CSC Scholarship between October and February. This ensures that you submit the online application forms by April, before employers start hiring.
- Reviews can happen as late as June, so all the more reason to apply early on.
- After they review it, you’ll hear back by July about funding for your September courses at Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics