Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsJiangxi University of TCM offers scholarships only to prospective students; they are not available to current students. There are two types of scholarship: Bilateral Programs, which are less competitive and go to international students who have negotiated an agreement with JXUTC, and CGS University Scholarship Program, which is easier to win but still competitive.
Before ApplyingNew students at the Jiangxi University of TCM have the opportunity to apply for its highly competitive Type-B scholarships, designed to suit your needs from individual scholarships.
First you will need to be accepted into one of our degree programs, which is very difficult because admissions are selective. However once you're accepted by us, there are a range of scholarship opportunities for you to access.
Some of these might provide full or partial funding for your studies and some may be renewable after a short time period dependent on eligibility requirements. There is a wide range of undergraduate qualifications needed and it would be worth consulting with an advisor so you can make yourself eligible as possible.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsIn order to be considered for a CSC scholarship, you must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a citizen of another country and in good health (besides other requirements
- The program has its own age limit, which varies according to degree level. For example, Master’s programs only allow applicants who are aged no more than 35; Doctoral programmes require people to be aged no more than 45 and Bachelor's students should not exceed by 35
- This scholarship can only be applied to students who have already been pre-admitted and recommended by Jiangxi University of TCM. Other universities cannot nominate prospective students for this scholarship.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you are applying for the CSC scholarship, please complete the following steps
Go to the CSC website and create an account with all your details. There will be an inline application form. Fill it up. If you are applying for more than one university, create a new account for each one
Download your application form after submitting it so that you can keep it as a reference if required
Once completed, fill in all of this information carefully
Go to the Jiangxi University of TCM website and download your application form there
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipJiangxi University of TCM is a well-known institution that grants CSC scholarships to talented students. The competition for this award is fierce, and many excellent applicants apply each year.
It's key to avoid submitting the same documents for all universities - this will make it faster and easier to track your application status. Some universities will ask for extra documents or require additional application forms, so make sure you follow these instructions carefully too. Remember to submit only ACCURATE information - deleting a document error before hitting the 'submit' button could be costly! Remember also that two strong letters of recommendation from previous lecturers can add real strength to your application form.<
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsStarting the CSC scholarship application process requires the following timeframes:
- If you apply before October, you must attend pre-admissions in February
- You must submit your paper application by April
- The Jiangxi University of TCM will review your application in May or June. After review, The CSC will agree to fund your studies by July or August so that you can join the course as a September new student.