Things To ConsiderJilin International Studies University offers scholarships to pre-admitted students only.
There are two types of scholarship. If you're applying for a Masters or PhD programme at JISU, then there is a separate application fee for this too - so make sure you check carefully before you apply!
You may apply for as many scholarships as you like, but not all of them can be combined with each other. Make sure that when considering how much money you will need after graduation, that you consult advice from the relevant organization before making a decision.
Before ApplyingTo apply for Jilin International Studies University's type B scholarships, applicants first need to be accepted to one of the university's degree programs. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. However, once we've recommended you we will provide funding for your studies through scholarships. What kind of support will the scholarship offer? Will it cover all or part of your tuition fees? Is it renewable? Is there a work requirement? To ensure you're eligible you should ask an advisor how eligibility requirements differ from those for other types of campus-based or private scholarship programs.
\"Presidents\" - \"ex Presidents\
Eligible StudentsApplicants must meet the University’s requirements to be eligible for a scholarship. Requirements vary by scholarship level and include:
- Being a citizen of a country other than China and having no mental or physical disabilities
- Being within the age range specified for each program
- Already being admitted to Jilin International Studies University as of the time of nomination
- Not already being awarded any other scholarships from another university, including those offered by this one
- Meeting specified financial eligibility requirements
Filling The FormIf you want to apply for a CSC Scholarship from Jilin International Studies University, you should do the following:
Go to our website and create a profile detailing your name and contact information. In the CSC website, scroll down to an inline application form. Fill in all the details asked for. Choose what type of scholarship you're applying for by clicking on its link at the top of your profile page. Fill in all the requirements detailed by that scholarship's agency, making sure they are accurate. When you're finished submitting your application form, download it and keep it as proof of what you've filled out should any questions arise later on. You can also take a hard copy of the form with other documents to file it for future reference if need be.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipWith more than 20,000 students on campus, the demand for acceptance to CCSC is high. That’s why it’s important to take some time now to prepare for your application. Here are our tips:
- Each university evaluates applications differently; make sure you double-check which documents are required by reviewing the faculty website
- Some universities may require an additional application form
- If hard copies of your documents need verification before they will be accepted onto your application form, then submit both hard and soft copies with your first application
- Double check that you have submitted all required information before submitting the final document expect success!
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesIn order to apply for the CSC Scholarship, you must follow these steps:
- The pre-admissions process begins in October and ends in February
- You need to submit the Jilin International Studies University Online Application Form by April
- In May or June, Jilin International Studies University will go through all applications
- If accepted, CSC will approve your application around July or August