Good To KnowJilin Normal University offers both bilateral and university scholarships.
The first half of the application fee for any postgraduate course at JLU is not for a scholarship.
You can apply to as many scholarships as you like, but some cannot be combined. Before applying to a scholarship, make sure that you do your research and consult advice from the Scholarships Office beforehand.
Do Your ResearchIn order to be eligible for a Jilin Normal University Type B Scholarship, you must be accepted into one of our degree programmes which are highly competitive and selective. Once you’ve been confirmed we will offer individual support through scholarships, designed to meet your needs. You can find more about how these work on the following points:
- What is the range of opportunities for scholarship funding? Are they available on a full or partial basis and renewable?
- What is required of you in return for this level of sponsorship? Have grades improved during senior high, or does it just depend on higher marks in an entrance exam?
- What qualification do I need to earn before combining my studies with funding from JLU TBS appeals board
- Meet with a specialist advisor about eligibility and checking all boxes within this section precursor
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsUnless you meet the requirements, your application will not be recommended for CGS scholarship by Jilin Normal University. Here are the requirements which we require from candidates:
- Must be a citizen of a different country and must be of sound mind and body
- Different programs have different age limits: Master’s applicants must not exceed 35 years and Doctoral applicants must not exceed 45 years;
- Applicant should already be pre-admitted to apply;
Other universities should not nominate our academic institution as their applicant's first choice school on behalf of their interview candidate.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you are applying for the CSC Scholarship at Jilin Normal University, you need to provide the following information:
- Go to the CSC website and create a profile with all your details - things like education, families’ names, grades card number, etc. (This doesn’t apply if you are applying for more than one university
- Press on CSC Online Application form. Fill in your personal particulars on this form (including your location) and tick whether or not you need support while studying in China
- You will be provided with an agency number (this applies only to universities who use an agency service). Write this number down; it’s important!
- Enter this agency number in the relevant section of the application form
- Select from a list of scholarships according to different undergraduate programs offered by Jilin Normal University For example - do I have any health issues? No : Do I have good English skills? Strong basic English skills only : Can I study full-time or part-time? Full-time ; can I become a student ambassador after graduation? etc) see all options available 6) Fill in various personal information - go through each question carefully and answer honestly) 7) Click submit button when finished
Maximize Your Success Chances-If you are applying for the CCSC scholarship with Jilin Normal University, ensure that you submit all relevant documents to them by the specified date. Different universities ask for different documents, so go to their website to see if they require anything extra.
- Before submitting your application form, double check that all required fields are filled in and that your information is correct.
- Adding two recommendation letters will increase your chances of being recommended by this university for the CCSC scholarship in 2022. Otherwise only one may be accepted."
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame1. Go CSC oficial website to apply for the scholarship around November-December;
- Your application will be reviewed in March; by May, you should know if your application went through or not;
- You'll take entrance exams in June, then the Jilin Normal University will select students for the scholarship based on that in September;
- The Jilin Normal University will email you when they send you an approval about the CSC Scholarship around July-August so that you can start your course