Things To ConsiderThe conditions for scholarships at JNU are as follows - you can only apply if you're pre-admitted, there are two different types of scholarships, the application fee is applicable to graduate studies, but not for undergraduate or other degree programs. Field research will keep you informed on the scholarships that suit your need by advising forums.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsTo apply for the Jinan University’s type B scholarships, first apply to one of its degree programs (which are very competitive and selective). Once you're accepted, find out about the range of scholarship options available at JNU. Will they provide full or partial funding, and if so how long will this last? Are they renewable? You can then ask what’s required of students for these types of scholarships - do grades need to improve during senior high school, or is it all down to entrance exams? Why not work with an advisor who specializes in research funding so you don't miss any eligibility requirements.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsJinan University only recommends CSC applicants who meet the eligibility requirements, including citizenship and degree qualifications. Here they are:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than China and in full mental and physical health
- Different programs have different age restrictions; for example, Master's courses need the applicant to be no more than 35 years old while Doctoral programmes need them to be under 45 years of age
- Pre-admission is required if the applicant wants to be considered for a scholarship from Jinan University. Applicants also can’t have another scholarship offered elsewhere
- A CGS candidate must not be nominated by other universities
Applications may not include any personal information such as address or phone number .
Filling The Application Form DetailsWhen you apply for the CSC scholarship at Jinan University, be sure to follow these steps:
Go to the CSC website and create an account with your personal details.
When you see the online application form, fill it in.
If you are applying for more than one university, don't do so from this account - make a new account for each university scholarship. Each university will have their own agency in charge of application processing. Keep note of their agency number!
Different types of scholarships are available depending on your program, so choose the one that suits your course level best. Fill out all the required information that is asked on the form and be honest about it - don't lie or exaggerate! Once completed, hit 'submit' - then print off a copy of what was submitted and keep it safely for future reference if needed. If there's no need to keep hard copies on file though, feel free to discard them after emailing them over to Jinan University admissions department or uploading them onto their website.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipJinan University, one of China’s top universities, selects CSC Scholarship candidates through a rigorous selection process. The competition is intense and many people apply each year.
Here are the steps to increase your chances of being recommended by JNU for the CSC Scholarship in 2022.
- Check what documents are required by JNU on its website. Every university has different requirements so it is important to be aware of these also depending on where you are planning to study abroad
- Double check that your application form includes all the required documents before submitting it to JNU or other universities you are applying to - some require hard copies before considering soft copies so submit both.
- Make sure you have included everything required on the form, including two letters of recommendation from professors who know your work well and can vouch for your skills and experience - these help make an application more compelling!