Things To ConsiderTo be eligible for any scholarships offered by JDZC, you must be a pre-admitted student to the University. There are two types of scholarships: the CSC Program Type A, offered jointly by JDZC and its partner colleges/universities overseas, and the CGS University Scholarship Type B. Regarding fees for admission into graduate programs at JDZC, please note that this is an application fee only - it is not related to any scholarship you may be awarded. Candidates may also apply to as many universities as they wish, but some scholarships cannot be combined. Before applying for a scholarship consider how much financial aid your chosen university offers after graduation; if necessary consult with them before committing anything.
Do Your ResearchJingdezhen Ceramic Institute
centralizes the application process for its type B scholarships, which are open to applicants from any country. If you meet the university's high admission requirements and are accepted, a specialist advisor will work with you to make sure you've ticked all the boxes.
Based on your level of study and whether your country is eligible for sponsorship or international students discount, a pathway to fulfilling your educational needs will be taken into consideration.
Eligible StudentsJingdezhen Ceramic Institute only reviews CSC Scholarship applications from candidates who are not citizens of China, have a sound mind and body, meet the requirements for the program they are applying to, have been pre-admitted into that program, do not already have another scholarship for it offered to them, and are nominated by other institutions.
Application FormIf you plan to apply for a CSC scholarship at Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute, follow these steps:
- Go to the CSC website and create an account with all your details. You will see a form in line where you can fill in your details
- If you would like to apply for more than one university, create a separate account for each one and note down each agency’s number. Tap the agency number into the form when filling it in on the website
- There are different types of scholarships available for different programs; choose the right one that suits your level of study. Fill out any required questions on the form accurately—if needed, get help from someone else or get confirmation from other sources before submitting it by checking off “I understand that I am responsible for what I say” under “Terms & Privacy Info”. Submit it when done by tapping "submit". Save it by downloading or printing off a copy if needed or keeping hard copies of forms with other important papers.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipJingdezhen Ceramic Institute receives hundreds of CSC scholarship applications every year, and it’s unlikely that you will be chosen if you don’t take the time to customize your application. Here are some steps that will increase your chances of being nominated for an international scholarship offered by Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute in 2022:
- Be mindful of what documents different universities request, and make sure to submit the relevant ones.
- When submitting CSC Scholarship applications, make sure to provide specific contact information for any university that requests it.
- Double check before pushing the button on the big green ‘submit form’ button! Make sure you have provided any required documents and made all necessary changes before submitting your application!
- Do not forget about recommendation letters; try to get at least two!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FramePre-admission: You must send in your pre-admissions between October and February.
CGS online application: The CGS application must be sent in by April.
Selection: Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute will review your selections around May to June to see if you qualify. If you’re selected, the Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute will approve your scholarship application around July to August so that you can start attending classes in September.