Consider ThisJinzhou Medical University offers scholarships, for pre-admitted students, with two categories:
Type A - JZMU Bilateral Scholarships;
Type B- CGS University Scholarships.
Applications to the university attract an application fee; this is not related to the scholarship application.
When applying for Masters degrees or PhD with JZMU, there is no limit on how many scholarships you can apply for. However, some cannot be combined due to financial considerations so it is advisable that you research your options and seek advice before submitting your application.
First StepsTo qualify for Jinzhou Medical University's type B scholarships, you need to first be accepted into the college. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. However, once your application is approved by us, you could be eligible to receive funding for your studies through different scholarships - some of which suit your needs better than others. Here's what to do once we've accepted you:
- Discover the range of scholarship opportunities we offer
- Find out whether they're partial or full funding notice if they're renewable?
- Learn more about what you need from students at this level so success in senior high grades and/or entrance exams - which applies to you?
- Make sure all prerequisites have been met
- Work with a specialist advisor so that we can understand any residency requirements and eligibility tests around study abroad before submitting an application
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsUnless you meet our eligibility requirements, your application will not be recommended for the CSC scholarship. Here is what we require from applicants:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China and sound of mind and healthy of body
- Program age restrictions vary, depending on the program selected
- No more than 35 years for Master's candidates and with a Bachelor's degree, and 45 with Master's degree; Doctoral candidates with Master’s degree only
- Pre-selected by Jinzhou Medical University as an eligible candidate for review as "CGS" scholarship applicant
- Must not already have another offer of scholarships from any universities which nominate such candidates as “CGS” (Jinzhou Medical University) for this scholarship; you may pursue those offers but those will not be treated or considered as tied to these “CGS” scholarships—you must vacate that slot
Filling The FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Jinzhou Medical University, you need to submit an online form on the school’s website. First, create a profile by filling out all your details. Then, you will be given an inline application form with field entry areas. Note down this agency number – it is required for success ! Fill in all the required details and ensure they are true and factual – do not fabricate any information ! Once completed, click on ʻ‘submitʼʼ and copy one of your submitted applications for future reference. In case there is a need to take a hard copy of this document, make sure that it is filed with other paper-works at conservatively 5 copies each of every submitted application !!
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipJinzhou Medical University is one of the leading teachers colleges in China, and it is highly selective. In recent years, Jinzhou Medical University has been giving out more than 20 CSC scholarships each year. Here are two ways to increase your chances of being recommended for a scholarship from Jinzhou Medical University in 2022:
- First, check the university website to see what documents they require. Each school may ask for a different set of documents so make sure you submit the correct ones for any school you apply to.
Currently, some schools will verify your additional or more specific paperwork before considering your hard copies. If this is the case on any schools you apply to then submit your soft copies along with your application form on top of all required documents and information on line
- Second, get two recommendation letters from previous professors before submitting your application form. Recommendations add value to an application because they show that someone else has vouched for their character and work ethic which make a stronger applicant
When To Apply And Wait For ResultsWhen applying for the CSC scholarship through Jinzhou Medical University, please anticipate:
- Pre-admissions (beginning in October
- The online application form is due by April
- Selection is typically around May or June, but it may extend into July or August.
Unfortunately, the CSC will only be able to approve your application in time for you to join JZMU in September. Otherwise they say we'll welcome you for January start of the course.