Good To KnowLZJT offers two types of scholarships - bilateral scholarships under the CSC Program category, and scholarships available to all LZJT students by the CGS University Scholarship Program.
Candidates can apply for as many scholarships as they like, but some cannot be combined or named jointly. Before you make a final decision, do your research and seek advice on how much financial assistance you may need in future.
Before Filling The ApplicationIn order to apply for Lanzhou Jiaotong University's Type B scholarships, applicants must first be accepted into one of its degree programs. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. But once they have been accepted, the university offers its undergraduate students a range of scholarship options, from full to partial funding or renewable scholarships that suit individual needs. There is also a wider range of information on what is needed to qualify for these scholarships - whether that be improved grades during your senior high school years or higher entrance exams scores
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsTo be recommended for Lanzhou Jiaotong University’s CSC scholarship, you must meet eligibility requirements. For example, you have to be a citizen of a country other than China with a sound mind and healthy body, and there are age limits depending on the level of course your applying for. However, CGS will only recommend any pre-admitted applicant that isn't offered another scholarship or nominated by another university.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you are planning to apply for a scholarship with Lanzhou Jiaotong University, fill in the application form on our website as follows:
- Go to our website and create a profile with details of all your qualifications. We offer scholarships for different programs. Make sure you apply for the one that suits your studies best.
- Fill in details on the application form, ensuring they are true and that you do not fabricate anything.
- Hit the Submit button and then download your completed application form as evidence of filling out this important form. You may want to take a hard copy of it too, just in case it gets misplaced!
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipAt Lanzhou Jiaotong University, one of the leading universities in China, students are accepted to study for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous selection process. It is highly competitive and hundreds of applications are received every year. To maximize your chances of being recommended by LZJT for this program in 2022, here's what you need to do:
- Check the university website to see what documents they require. Each university has different requirements so it's important not to submit the same documents to all universities. Make sure you're aware of any specific requests for CSC application materials as well as any additional application forms that may be required at that institution only
- If hard copies have been requested from applicants, email soft copies along with your form if there is a delay between them being submitted and verified at a local level. Double check your form for all necessary information before submitting it online or you'll risk being disqualified!
- Get two recommendation letters from previous professors - these will really boost your case about how successful an applicant would be on this scholarship!
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsCSC scholarship applications usually take around six months to process:
- Six months pass from when pre-admissions are set - February to October
- Between April and May the application must be submitted online
- About two months later (around June or July) the Lanzhou Jiaotong University will review the application for approval
- Around August (a month after review) applicants will be approved for an offer of funding which can be used for higher education in September