Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsLanzhou University of Technology offers two types of scholarships: bilateral and university.
- Bilateral scholarships can be taken in either Masters or PhD programs, but CGS University Scholarship Program only applies to the latter
- It is important to know that applicant fees are not for the scholarship, which must be applied separately. Some cannot be combined with others when considering financial support available after graduation. Before you apply, consult advice and research about what will suit your needs best.
First StepsOnce you have been accepted into the Lanzhou University of Technology through the type B scholarship program, you will be provided with individual scholarships. These can provide full or partial funding for your studies (depending on eligibility) and are renewable. Scholarships are also open to all undergraduate students.
These are what you need to do once you've received this recommendation: look into the range of scholarship options offered by the university, find out whether they provide full or partial funding (depending on your eligibility), find out what level of study they're available for, work with a specialist advisor to make sure that all of your eligibility requirements have been met.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipLanzhou University of Technology does not recommend applications for CSC scholarships to already-admitted students who are not eligible for one of the following reasons:
- Citizenship other than that of China, within a sound mind and a healthy body.
- Age requirements as specified by different Master's and Doctoral programmes.
- In university admission prior to application, as well as nomination by another university for this scholarship programme.
How To ApplyIf you are interested in applying for the Lanzhou University of Technology (CSC) scholarship, the process is as follows.
- Create a profile on the CSC website with all your details
- Fill out an online form by following these steps:
a) Go to CSC site and enter the agency number given by your university in this form -> fill out all required information -> submit with download button
- Keep a copy of the downloaded file for future reference if need be
Improve Your ChancesLanzhou University of Technology is one of China’s most prestigious institutions. Every year, the competition is intense for the university’s scholarship available to international students, and Lanzhou University of Technology has always underscored what will help improve your chance of being awarded scholarships in 2022.
First, Lanzhou University of Technology asks for different documents depending on the university. Make sure you submit different documents so they can pick out what they are looking for. Second, some universities will ask specifically for Recommendation Letters from previous professors you have studied with - it is important that you provide these while following up with multiple recommendations from two separate people. Double check before you submit that everything is included in your application form - applying while being conscious about this decreases chances of mistakes being made. Lastly but importantly- remember just because a person doesn't get awarded a CSC scholarship it doesn't mean they won't be able to come to LZUT's campus- there are many other options available including privately sponsored scholarships or loans through banks or LZUT's Qinchuan Student Loan Company if need be!
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesThe application process for the Lanzhou University of Technology scholarship takes the following time:
- Pre-admission: October-February
- CGS online form submission (all of your personal details, academic achievements and CV). April
- Selection will happen in May/June ̶ assuming you are successful in the selection, you'll be notified in July ̶ August when there are openings on our courses.