Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsLiaoning Normal University offers two types of scholarships--bilateral and university. On the first point, pre-admitted students can apply for LNU scholarships; on the other hand, our Masters or PhD students can only apply to the university scholarship program. Both offer assistance after graduation; but there some things to consider before receiving money.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsTo qualify for one of Liaoning Normal University's type B scholarships, first make sure you are accepted to study there. This is quite competitive and admissions are selective. Once you have been accepted, follow these steps to find out more about benefits of the scholarship:
- What are your funding options? Are they full or partial? Are they renewable too?
- Are the scholarships only available for certain degrees?
- What grade level do you need to be at in senior high school in order to access scholarship programs ?
- Find out how good your grades have to be during senior high school - or whether it is all down to entrance exams. Make sure you’ve ticked off all the requirements before applying
Eligible StudentsTo be eligible for the Liaoning Normal University CSC Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must not be Chinese and to have a sound mind and healthy body.
- There are different requirements for different programs.
- You may not apply if you are over 35 years old for Masters or 45 years old for Doctorates (although there may be some exceptions).
- Preference will be given to students who have been pre-admitted, although this is not always a requirement.
- The scholarship is only open to those who do NOT already hold another scholarship. Approval from other universities will not necessarily result in an offer of this scholarship, and it is necessary that they make their own CGS applicants who qualify for this scholarship program instead - we cannot consider your application form otherwise even if you meet all eligibility requirements.
How To ApplyIf you are thinking of applying for the CSC scholarship at Liaoning Normal University, you will need to fill in an application form on their website. Visit the course page on their website and register for an account with all your details. You will see a prompt to fill in an online application form which you should do so, entering your name and contact information where appropriate. Then write down the agency number from the CSC site's top right-hand corner of your screen before going back to completing this page.
Different scholarships have different criteria so make sure to review these carefully before applying. Once you have reviewed eligibility requirements and confirmed that they match what you're looking for, go ahead and follow through with submitting a completed application form online by clicking the button marked "submit." It would be wise to save a copy of this completed application because not only is it helpful when completing further forms but it may also come in handy later should something happen with your computer or other device!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipAccepted to Liaoning Normal University? Before submitting your application, pay attention to these recommendations from your professors. Some ways to increase the chance of being recommended for a CSC scholarship at Liaoning Normal University in 2022:
- Each university will have a different set of required documents, so check the university website. Pay particular attention when submitting hard copies for verification
- If your university requires a separate application form in addition to the CSC application form, submit a soft copy with the initial submission and wait for verification before sending hard copies
- Double-check requirements before hitting submit - including required documents and contact information
- Get two recommendation letters from previous professors - they add weight to an application