Things To Consider-Admission to Liaoning Shihua University is a necessary condition for scholarships.
- There are two types of scholarships, one based on placement into the Bilateral Program and the scholarship that's awarded only to pre-admitted students after they have been accepted to their program of choice.
- The application fee for applying to LSHU is not connected with the scholarship offer. The sole purpose of this fee is to apply and be accepted as a student in one graduate program.
-One candidate can apply for as many as he or she wants, but some cannot be combined together; if you’re considering what amount you will need after graduation, we recommend doing your research and consulting advice before applying.
Do Your ResearchTo apply for any of Liaoning Shihua University's type B scholarships, apply to the university and be accepted into one of its degree programmes. These are competitive so your admissions will need to be very selective. Once you're in, you can access our scholarships to fund your studies - they will depend on your individual needs so find out about yours before applying.
Here are the things you'll need to do once we have put an offer on the table:
- Find out about other scholarship options at other types. Is funding available? Is it renewable?
- Learn more about what's expected from students for this level of scholarship - do they have improved grades during high school or just rely on their entrance exam scores?
- Find out what undergraduate qualification is needed
Who Is EligibleLiaoning Shihua University’s scholarship committee will only recommend an application for the CSC Scholarship if the applicant meets these requirements:
- They are not Chinese citizens and are mentally sound and healthy.
- The program to which they are applying imposes different age restrictions, with some requiring a maximum of 35 years for a Master's degree.
- Doctoral applicants must have at least a Master's degree, but no more than 45 years or applied education
- To be eligible for nomination by Liaoning Shihua University, an applicant must be pre-admitted to their selected program, which means they've already secured acceptance before nominating themselves.
- They should not have previously received another scholarship offer through other universities.
Filling The Application Form DetailsTo apply for the CSC Scholarship at Liaoning Shihua University, complete the following steps:
- Visit the CSC website and establish a profile with your personal details
- Fill in all your details on-screen when prompted with inline forms - make sure you only fill in one form per scholarship!
- Locate the contact number for the agency responsible for processing applications at each university, and enter it into your application form on website.
- Depending on your preferred course of study, click "yes" to apply for either an undergraduate or postgraduate scholarship before filling out their corresponding details including name, date of birth, gender et al. Note that you should also upload two passport sized photos if you are applying to be an international student to accompany all other documents submitted by mail through Royal Mail Post parcel Freepost RM2MGTUONKR680624B5622U1E3N5ENMRN7&6CTIT-2750640&6B2EE6794P0A6534Q)respective postal service - one photo needs to be taken against a white background while the other may be taken underneath natural light (do not use sunglasses!). Once completed press 'submit' to process your application; alternatively update any information you think is inaccurate; then print
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipLiaoning Shihua University selects the CSC scholarship winners through a rigorous process. Many qualified applicants are applying each year, so your chances of being accepted are slim. Here is how you can maximize your chances in the 2022 application cycle.
- Note that Liaoning Shihua University may require different documents for applicants using Chinese passports in comparison to those who have other backgrounds. Familiarize yourself with what documents are required at Liaoning Shihua University before submitting anything blindly to all universities.
- If you applied via the CSC system, some universities will request an additional application form at an additional cost of 200 RMB per university, so be aware when filling out all forms if this is required or not at each university.
- If one university requires time to verify your submitted materials before taking hard copies for its records, then submit both copies electronically or by mail with your online application form anyway and include any verification information available in these copies. This way it will be easier for them to process you without delay when verifying materials at a later date once they've received them from their colleagues abroad doing the same job within China whose languages may differ from yours vs waiting for time-consuming translators etc., which would otherwise delay processing indefinitely if they don't already have such expert staff on hand locally as friends and agents of theirs overseas as some people do). Save their staff some trouble and
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe Liaoning Shihua University scholarship program can take up to five months to complete, so be advised. Here’s the breakdown of each process:
- Guidelines for submitting pre-admissions go into effect in October and close in February
- Applications for the CSC scholarship must be submitted by April
- The selection process happening around May - June will decide both the level of scholarship tuition to apply for and which semester you would like to start your studies.
Good luck with your applications!