At Liaoning Technical University all scholarships are need-based and cannot exceed the cost of tuition and required fees. Generally, applications for Masters and PhD programs at LNUT require a $115 application fee while pre-admitted students pay no application fee. A candidate may apply for as many scholarships as needed, but some cannot be combined. It is always wise to do your research on how much money you will need after graduation before applying.
Research Specific Scholarship Options
It is necessary to first be accepted into Liaoning Technical University’s degree programs to access the institution’s type B scholarships. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. Once students are accepted, they may access scholarship funding, depending on the number of criteria they meet; for example, grades improved during senior high school or entrance exams. To find out more about undergraduate requirements at this level, you must work closely with a university specialist advisor. They will discuss your eligibility and make sure all minimum requirements have been met.�
Who Can Apply For The Scholarships
Qualifying the requirements is necessary in order to be considered for an international scholarship offered by Liaoning Technical University.
- All applicants must be in good health and free of mental disabilities.
- Different scholarship programs have different age requirements, with most set at 35 or 45 years old. Applicants must hold a bachelor degree (except for special consideration cases). Must not have another scholarship already offered to them. Other schools are not allowed to nominate candidates whose applications are eligible with CSC scholarships for this university's schools.
Filling The Form Step By Step
First go to the Liaoning Technical University website to create a CSC profile with all your details. Then, click on the “Apply online” button underneath the Scholarship & Financial Aid section of the homepage. Complete the form by matching it with your details, answering all questions honestly and clicking “Submit” when complete.
Improve Your Chances
Liaoning Technical University is among the most prestigious Chinese universities and is renowned in the world for selecting CSC scholarship candidates through a rigorous process. The law school we run, in particular, competes with hundreds of other applications every year. To increase your chances of being offered a scholarship by Liaoning Technical University in 2022:
- Check CPJU prerequisites on their website to know what documents are required. Each university is different so check before you submit the same document twice
- If needed, applicants can fill out an additional application form for some universities - don't forget to double check
- Remember to enclose two recommendation letters from previous professors when submitting
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines
You can expect this process to take the following time:
- Pre-admissions from October to February.
- You must submit your CGS online application form by April.
- The selection group at Liaoning Technical University will review your application, and approve it for a scholarship in July or August so that you have the opportunity to enroll in September.