Good To KnowEnrolling at Liaoning Univeristy of Technology is a dream come true for many and we’re always searching for the best and brightest. Like all good things, it comes with a price. One of the reasons for this is that we give out very few scholarships to new students. we offer both CSC program category type A (Bilateral Program) and Type B (University Scholarship Program). For those of you applying for Masters or PhD degrees, please note that application fees are not scholarship grants; they pay only for university services such as registering your doctoral thesis with LNUT Library, paying examination fees etcetera.
You can apply for one scholarship at a time, but not two from the same type of program - so remember to do
First StepsThe Liaoning Univeristy of Technology offers scholarship opportunities to those accepted into its degree programs, but these are highly competitive and admissions are selective. In order for applicants to receive recommendation from the university they must first be accepted into one of its degree programs. After this point, interested students can take steps such as learning about the range of scholarships offered by Liaoning Univeristy of Technology, or what is required of students at a particular level.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipIf you don't meet our eligibility requirements, your application form won't stand a chance of being considered for a Liaoning Univeristy of Technology scholarship. Here are the requirements:
- You must be a citizen of another country and sound of mind and body
- Different programmes have different entry ages.
- You can't apply for any programme if you're more than 35 years old
- If you want to apply to study at postgraduate level, you need to hold at least an undergraduate degree first. made no mention]
- If you want to apply to doctoral level, it's best you've already applied at master's level before - or not more than 45 years old, whichever comes first. made no mention] ended with original text]
Filling The Application Form DetailsTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Liaoning Univeristy of Technology, please do the following:
- Go to the CSC website and create an account with your information
- Fill out an application form through this account on the CSC website (more than one university means more than one account
- Enter your profile number in this form; different types of scholarships are available for different levels of study, so find one suited to you and be sure to fill in all required information (details like your name, address, etc
- After submitting your application form via email using the "submit" button on that page, download it and keep it with other copies; if desired you may also take a hard copy of it and file it with other relevant documents from that point onward."
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipCSC Undergraduate Scholarships: Competition is typically extensive and high, and we receive many scholarship applications each year. To increase your chances of being granted a scholarship by the Liaoning Univeristy of Technology, please submit all required documentation and complete the requirements detailed in the following:
- Double-check your application for all necessary items before clicking "Submit."
- Determine if separate application forms are needed. Some universities will ask for them.
- Ensure that you provide two recommendation letters from professors who can vouch for you.
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameThe following timeframes apply to each step in the application process:
- Pre-admissions must be submitted October to February
- CGS online application form submitted by April
- Liaoning Univeristy of Technology selects candidates around May to June on the basis of grades and other criteria set out in its general prospectus
- If successful, scholarship winners are admitted about a month later, after which they have a year's study at the University of their choice.
Good luck with your applications!