Good To KnowLNU scholarships are available only to admitted students. There are two kinds of scholarships, but fee for applying to LNU is not part of the scholarship. Candidate cannot apply for both types of scholarships, so be sure about how much money you need after graduation before applying.
Before ApplyingTo apply for CEUS awards, students must first be accepted to a program at one of its Chinese universities. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective: once approved, students enjoy funding which can help them to continue their education and reach their academic goals.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsThis topic is ineligible for Liaoning University scholarships. You may apply to this scholarship if you meet the following eligibility requirements
- Must not be a citizen of China.
- Must have a sound mind and healthy body.
- Different degree programs have different age requirements. Typically students are not eligible to enter Doctoral courses until they are at least 35 years old, seeing as graduate study demands more responsibility than undergraduate study, but Master's degree programmes usually do not have age limitations so long as the student has held a bachelor's degree before entering university for that degree programme. Candidates who wish to apply should first submit an online application form, which should then be recommended by the university for the scholarship to be awarded by CSC should it meet all eligibility requirements--including no other scholarships being offered at any other universities for applicants applying to CSC doctoral programs).
Application FormYou can apply for the Liaoning University scholarship program on its official website by filling out an application. To do so, go to the application form which will be in-line. Fill it up with your details and enter your agency number where asked.
Different school departments offer different scholarships of different types, depending on what level of study you are planning on undertaking. Fill in all the details you are asked to provide and ensure they are accurate before submitting them after taking a screenshot or hardcopying the form for future reference if needed - once submitted any updates will need to be made through an online portal linked to that form's URL.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipLiaoning University is a highly competitive CSC Scholarship fund recipient in China. In order to increase your chances of being recommended for the 2022 CSC Scholarship from Liaoning University, do the following:
- Check the university website to know what documents are required. Each university will ask for a different set of documents. So, ensure you submit different ones depending on your target schools
- Check if a separate application form is required in addition to the CSC application form; some universities require this
- If universities require time verification of submitted documents before processing hard copies, submit saved digital copies with application forms and choose "deposit" instead of "submit." This can save you time and free up your hands if you're applying to multiple scholarships without photocopying documentation every time; alternatively, copy and paste relevant attachments into each document next year's scholarship forms at once (make sure that attachments match this year's requirements
- Double check that all requirements (namely providing recommendation letters) are completed before submitting an application at any school, including verifying all supporting files uploaded while filling out forms.)
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe Liaoning University Scholarship requires a process that starts in September and ends in mid August with a good amount of intervening time.
- It takes about two months to submit your pre-admissions
- The online application form must be submitted by April, but it’s best if you submit it before the deadline in March
- Approval for the scholarship comes around July - August after meeting all of its requirements, but Liaoning University is very flexible when responding to late applications that have been approved on a case by case basis !