In order to be eligible for scholarships as a prospective student, you must have been pre-admitted to Ludong University. There are two types of scholarship available - bilateral and university-based. Applicants may apply for as many as they like, but not all can be combined. When considering the cost of living after graduation, please research and seek advice first before applying.endment
Before Filling The Application
To apply for the University of Ludong University's type B scholarships, applicants must first be accepted into one of its degree programmes. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. Once accepted by the university, you can access funds for your studies through individual scholarships that match your needs - they may provide full or partial funding, be renewable, require certain grades, or subject to entrance exams.
Who Is Eligible
To be eligible for the Ludong University Scholarship to China, you must be a citizen of a country other than China, have no mental or physical problems, be under or over certain age requirements dependent on degree type, have applied to LU
Be pre-admission only. If not under another scholarship already offered elsewhere you are required to submit an application form supplied by LU
CSC scholarships are available for applicants studying at Ludong University. If you are applying, do the following:
- Scroll to the CSC website and search for the scholarship you want to apply for
- Fill in all details on the inline form that populates automatically- watch out for fields asking about other universities!
- Search the page for "Agency Number." Enter this number in a different field on your application form, which should be pre-populated with your name and other details
- Choose a scholarship suitable to your level of study
- Fill in all required fields, recording true information only
Maximize Your Success Chances
Ludong University is one of the leading universities in China, which selects students for CSC scholarships through careful selection processes. The competition is very tough, with many applications submitted each year. You can increase your chances for getting a scholarship by following the guidelines below:
- Check the website of Ludong University to see what documents are required. Each university has different requirements so it's important not to blindly follow the same list everywhere.
- Look for universities that require an application form separately from CSC forms; some do this, and if they require verification before taking hard copies then submit it via email or upload them on an online application form;
- Double-check your application form that all necessary information has been filled in and all needed documents uploaded before submitting; make sure you read instructions carefully; }}}}
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame
- Pre-admission: Apply by October to February
- CGS: Submit form by April
Be: Review and select overseas applicants starting in May and ending in June
Be: Reply to accepted students in July or August to relay the vacancy vacancy