China Scholarship Council FactsNanchang Hangkong University offers scholarships for pre-admitted students, but only one type of scholarship. This is either the NCHU Program (Category A) or CGS (Program Category B). Application fees can’t be applied to scholarships and must be paid when applying for Masters and PhD programs. As there are several types of scholarship, some can’t be combined; we recommend research and advice before you apply.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsOnce accepted to the NCHU, you’d be eligible for our type B Scholarships.There’s a very high selection process, with only about 15% of applicants getting approved for this level of funding - but if you get the nod from us then that would put you front and center! You can find out more about NCHU scholarships on our website, but here are some things to consider:
- Learning more about the range of scholarship options offered by CS through individual scholarships - will they provide full or partial funding? Are they renewable?
- Finding out what undergraduate qualifications are needed
- Working with a specialist advisor to talk through your eligibility and make sure you've ticked all the boxes so far
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsNanchang Hangkong University states that an applicant for this scholarship must meet its eligibility requirements.
Here are the requirements for eligibility:
- The individual must be a citizen of a country other than China
- Sound mind and healthy body
- Different programs have different age requirements; MA is generally not more than 35 years old, PhD is not more than 45 years old
- Must be preadmitted before applying; applicants with another scholarship offered to them are ineligible
- Applicants cannot be nominated by any other university to submit their application for this scholarship.
Filling The FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship, follow the steps below:
Visit our website and create a profile with all your personal details.
You will see an inline application form. Fill it out and ensure that you provide accurate information, otherwise we can't assess your eligibility.
Different types of scholarships are available depending on your programme of study. Select the scholarship type that matches your study level and fill in all the relevant information in the online form (remember to answer every question).
Once you've completed applying for a scholarship, download and keep a copy of the submitted application form - this is for referencing purposes only; if you need to send us any documents please send them by post.
Improve Your ChancesNanchang Hangkong University is one of China's leading institutes. Every year the university selects a handful of candidates for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous selection process. To maximize your chances of being submitted for this scholarship, please follow these guidelines:
- Verify the documents required by visiting their website. Each university will have a different list of required documents, so make sure you aren't blindly submitting papers that don't apply to all universities
- Check if any separate forms are required in addition to the CSC application form
- Submit soft copies along with electronic copies when necessary
- Double check your application form for accuracy before submission - it's must be accurate and include all items indicated on list with review from at least two professors
When To Apply And Wait For ResultsThe Nanchang Hangkong University, sponsored by the CSC scholarship program, can offer you a place on one of our three undergraduate courses. In order to get on the course, you'll have to apply for it first. And in order to get an application form, you're going to need to take the pre-admission test before October (and not after). If your application is unsuccessful (you don't get selected), then your chances of getting into that course are slim; but if it is successful then your academic progression will be that much easier.
Deadline: CGS online application form