Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsNanchang University offers scholarships to pre-admitted students on two types of programs.
Bilateral Programs are for scholarships between NCU and specific schools. These are set on a per semester basis with the applicant receiving anywhere from full tuition coverage to 50% tuition coverage.
The other type is CGS University Scholarship Program funds funds an applicant's first year for up to 100% tuition, provided the candidate continues their studies at NCU. The application fee is not applicable towards these funds but instead should be paid separately when applying for Masters or PhD programs at NCU. Students should carefully consider how much money they will need after graduation before applying as some scholarship conditions cannot be combined, e.g., Bilateral Scholarships and
Do Your ResearchTo apply for the Nanchang University's type B scholarships, applicants must first be accepted into one of its degree programs. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. However, once approved by our university you could access funding for your studies through individual scholarships, specifically designed to suit your particular needs.
Here are some things you can do once you've received our recommendation:
- Find out about the range of scholarship options offered by the university - will they provide full or partial funding? Are they renewable?
- Learn more about what is required of students for this level of scholarship - have grades improved during senior high school, or is it all down to entrance exams?
- Find out what undergraduate qualification is needed
- Work with a specialist advisor to talk through your eligibility and make sure you've ticked all the boxes precursor
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsTo be eligible for our CSC scholarship, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than China
- Have sound mind and body
- Meet age requirement for preferred program. Please check specific requirements on our website.
- Yet to be admitted into the University does not apply for this scholarship.
- To avoid other universities nominating you as a candidate for other scholarships at the other university, please request that they not nominate you here.
Filling The Form Step By StepCynthia Schimscheid, an author for Nanchang University admissions, offers the following tips on applying for a scholarship.
Be sure to create a profile on the CSC website before you apply. Details must match this profile in order to authenticate your application form.
To apply for different scholarships, create new profiles each time under varying agency numbers.
There are various scholarships available for various courses of study, so be sure to check what is available before starting your application form! Fill out all required fields and make any needed changes carefully to make sure everything is correct.
Click “submit” when you’re done filling out the form before crossing it out or throwing it away - you might need that information again!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Nanchang University, follow this process:
- Familiarise yourself with what is required of you by each institution. Some institutions will only need an application form, while others may require further documents
- If your school requires you to upload soft copies of your application materials, be sure to do so before submitting. Soft copies are easier to verify than hard copies
- Double check that all information is correct on your application form before pressing submit."
When To Apply And Wait For Results1) If you are interested in Nanchang University's CSC scholarship, keep the following timeline in mind.
- To apply for the scholarship, fill out the online form between April and May.
- The selection process is expected to be complete by June.
- After reviewing your application, CSC will approve your application around July to August so that you can enroll in September. 2) Remember to apply for both preadmissions and the scholarship before they are past deadlines. Hopefully this helps! airstrikeRERERERERER