Nanjing Normal University offers scholarships for pre-admitted students. Although there are two main categories of scholarships (Type A and Type B), some cannot be combined; it is best to do the research before applying.
Before Filling The Application
If you are interested in applying for scholarships you are eligible for through Nanjing Normal University, here's how to get started:
- Start by researching the various programs offered by the university. You can find more information on our website, but some of the most popular choices are listed below
- Check out different scholarship options and what type of funding is available – fully funded or partially funded, renewable every year or not renewed at all - estimate your chances depending on which program best suits your requirements.
- Research requirements specific to NNU by checking out their scholarship page and contacting one of our curated scholarship counselors directly with questions.
Are You Suitable For The CSC Scholarship
To be considered for a Nanjing Normal University scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- be a citizen of a country other than China
- be mentally and physically sound
- fall under the age requirements set out by the different programs, as well as those for pre-admissions.
Also, no other scholarships should have been offered to you. Other universities can nominate CGS candidates from their institutions for this scholarship from Nanjing Normal University.
Filling The Form Step By Step
Follow these steps for CSC scholarships:
- Go to the CSC website and create a profile with your details. Click on the Apply tab at the top of the page that opens to see an inline application form. Fill in all details requested there including choosing a scholarship that's appropriate for you, then press Submit Application button button at the bottom of the form after making sure everything is true
- Download your submitted application form and keep it for your future reference- if needed, take a hard copy of it file with other papers
Improve Your Chances
Whether you’ve applied for the US, UK, Canadian or Australian university scholarship route, Nanjing Normal University is one of the leading Chinese universities that selects candidates for the CSC scholarship. The competition level is very high and many applications are received each year--but if you follow these steps, your chances of getting recommended by NNU for the CSC Scholarship in 2022 will be much greater. First make sure to specify which documents are required by NNU by logging on to their website (URL). If additional documentation is also needed (e.g., an application form), make sure to submit it separately; NNU may require students to verify their hard copy with soft copies submitted at first before verifying what has already been provided electronically. Fill out your application form carefully and only hit "submit" after double-checking that all fields are filled in correctly. Next fill out your application form with two reference letters from former professors; this will help strengthen your application packet and should result in a higher success rate than filling it out with just one or zero recommendations.--Formatted
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame
Steps involved in applying for the CSC scholarship:
- Apply during October to February for pre-admission
- Submit the online form by April
- The Nanjing Normal University will review applications from May to June
- The school will approve your application for a scholarship in July to August, when you can take up your place on the course from September onwards. dise