Good To KnowNanjing University of Science and Technology offers scholarships only to current pre-admitted students. There are two types of scholarship:
- NUST’s bilateral scholarship, meant for those seeking postgraduate degrees from the university
- CNUST’s university scholarship program, targeted at those who have already completed their undergraduate degrees and may be in need of additional financial aid after graduation
An application fee applies to both these types of scholarship, but is not a guarantee that a candidate will be awarded a scholarship on admission
A qualified candidate may apply for as many as they please - but some cannot be combined together. When considering whether you can afford further studies after graduation, it’s wise to do your research beforehand and seek advice
Before ApplyingIf you are a category B scholar student and would like to apply for a CSC scholarship with Nanjing University of Science and Technology, you will need to meet their academic requirements. You can find out more at the bottom of the article about what type of funding they offer and how this university compares in comparison with other universities.
In order to get accepted into this program, every requirement from the university must be met.
Talk to one of their scholarship counselors if you have any questions at all!
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipUnless you meet the eligibility requirements your application will not be considered for Central University’s CSC scholarship. Here are the requirements students need to meet:
- Must be citizens of countries other than China and must have a sound mind and body)
- Programs vary in age requirements - some have age limits of 35 for Masters degrees, others 45 for Doctorates degrees,
- Pre-admit is required - meaning an applicant should already be pre-admitted before their application is considered)
- Applying for this scholarship excludes anyone with another scholarship being offered - so if you are being offered one from another university your application will not be considered. Lastly......
Filling The Application Form DetailsTo apply for the Nanjing University of Science and Technology CSC scholarship, please follow these instructions.
Go to the CSC website and create a profile for yourself with all your details. Under “have you applied?” click on “apply now” found on the homepage of the website if you haven't done so already.
Next, a prompt will appear asking you to enter your account details in order to access the application form. Enter your email address and password in order to log in and select ‘create new project’ from here. Next, enter an agency number under "University name." Different types of scholarships are available for different programs so consider what program you intend on applying for before choosing one of the options. Fill up all required fields carefully without entering any false information or fabricating any personal data then submit by following prompts at various stages during submission, including uploading a copy of identification proof if needed. A hard copy can be downloaded after submission is completed which should be kept safe together with other important documents, such as passport copies
Improve Your ChancesNanjing University of Science and Technology is one of the leading Chinese universities that selects applicants for the CSC scholarship. Many applications are received each year, making competition very high. Here are some things to keep in mind when applying for a CSC Scholarship from Nanjing University of Science and Technology in 2022 to get your application considered:
- Some universities will ask that you fill out an application form separate from your CSC application form- check with the university website to know what exactly they need
- Submitting hard copies and electronic copies of all documents required in general, and then double-checking your general application form to ensure all necessary information and documents have been submitted is beneficial towards strengthening an already great chance of being awarded a scholarship. "
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameThe following timeline is typical of how a student applies for a scholarship through Nanjing University of Science and Technology:
- A candidate must submit pre-admissions between October and February
- The CGS online application form must be submitted by April
- Nanjing University of Science and Technology will review the applicant's records around May to June. If they are accepted, an offer will be sent to them so that they can enroll in the course by September. anticipate success!