About Chinese Government ScholarshipsWhen applying for scholarships at Nanning Normal University, it important to know the following details about the scholarships:
- Nanning Normal University offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students
- It provides two types of scholarships - Bilateral Program (CSC Program Category Type A) - a scholarship program set up by the Chinese government which supports both undergraduate and graduate students. Graduate students can apply through the Chinese Embassy for this type of scholarship. CGSUniversity Scholarship Program (CSC Program Category Type B) - it supports only graduate students applying for Masters or PHD programs, but has heavy competition due to limited funds. There is no application fee for these scholarship programs; you must pay an application fee only if you are applying at the university as a graduate student
- Both types of scholarships are submitted online; there is no requirement for hard copies on either type of school scholarship, so long as all information on their website is submitted properly. You can apply for multiple school scholarships at once, but some may not be combined with each other so do your research before starting your applications!. If it is just one full scholarship in Types A and B then that scholarship covers tuition fees plus monthly stipends plus medical insurance plus accommodation costs".
Before Filling The ApplicationMegacorp offers two types of scholarships, Category A and Category B, which you can apply for while enrolled in Nanning Normal University. The university does not recommend many students for the scholarship. It only selects candidates with very high academic qualifications. Much of the selection process depends on merit and specific requirements - so it is essential that interested candidates keep the following in mind:
- The university has a range of programs from Agricultural Economics to World Trade & Business, meaning there’s a program tailored to your needs. To find what’s available search online or speak to a counselor about the options
- An understanding of your preferred type of scholarship would also be key; there are both fully funded scholarships and partially funded scholarships that you qualify for according to merit ̶ but these may be renewable year-to-year
- Finally, talk to an advisor before applying
Who Is EligibleUnless you meet the eligibility requirements, your application for CSC scholarship will not be accepted by Nanning Normal University. Check if your application is successful by checking these conditions:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China.
- You should have full command of your senses and body in order to study in China.
- Different programs have different age requirements. Some are only open to applicants during the early stages of their career - having not yet obtained their master's degree, while others are limited to applicants who are finished with their PhDs - having reached the maximum sustainable age for them according to their country's social norms. Please refer to individual programs for more details on this point.
- If you want your form recommended under the Nanning Normal University banner, all parts will need to be filled out thoroughly and signed at the end with your contact information including phone numbers and email address along with preferred personal contact type (very often email). There should not be any blanks left unchecked or incomplete information given on this form as this will disqualify it from being accepted as an eligible candidate for consideration or recommendation for admission or sponsorship under
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Nanning Normal University, you need to fill out an application form on the following website:
Go to https://campuschina.org enter your details; and then click on 'Apply'. You can then choose a different university or type of scholarship if you like. Unlike www.cscu-scholarshipnowadayswewillfocusontheyear2022-2022applicationperiod, www.scholarshipschina2022allstudentsinfuturestudieswillknowneedasaplateformwecanfindtheprefectfittinguniversitydirectedtowardsthemtoapplyfordifferentkindsofprogramsandclassesides:Ifyoudon'twannapreparingscholarshipofferingpaymentsyoudon'twannapreparingscholarshipofferingmoneyatal!
Improve Your ChancesNanning Normal University is one of the leading universities that seeks students for the CSC Scholarship through a rigorous selection process. The competition level is high, and many applications are received every year. With this in mind, here are four tips to increase your chance of being recommended:
- Check what documents they require and apply only the ones you need;
- Make sure any application form needs will be fulfilled;
- If some universities need time to verify work before taking your hard copies, submit soft copies as well;
- Double-check before submitting-- make sure all requirements (such as recommendations) have been met adequately
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsNanning Normal University has a range of scholarships which take different times to apply and get approved:
- Application for pre-admissions: October to February
- CGS Online application form: April
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed in June, and parents will need the scholarship letter around the end of July. In September children can start their studies at Nanning Normal University with their assigned scholarship.
We hope you have a successful application!