Things To ConsiderWhen applying for scholarships at Ningbo University, you should be aware of the following.
- Ningbo University offers scholarships only to students who have already been accepted. so please ensure you are pre-admitted before working with us or approaching the Chinese Embassy
- There are two types of scholarships, Type A covering both undergraduate and graduate students and Type B aimed exclusively at graduate students applying for Master's or PhD programs. Both can be submitted online without hard copies, but some cannot be combined
- If you are offered a scholarship with at least tuition, accommodation*, medical insurance*, and a monthly allowance*, it will cover all your expenses* *.
"I'm not sure how I'll do this in Chinese."
Do Your ResearchFor students interested in the Scholarship Type B category, you can find out more information about scholarships through Ningbo University. The University offers limited scholarships to students with exceptional academic qualifications. It is a competitive scholarship, and applying for recommendation means providing everything you have to offer. This includes viewing the various programmes offered by the university; learning about the different scholarship options available; finding out what specific requirements are needed; and seeking advice from a university scholarship officer directly.
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsNon-Chinese citizens seeking a bachelor's degree at a Chinese university will be eligible for this scholarship if they meet the following stipulations:
- They must have a sound mind and body.
- Their age is not more than one year past 35.
- They have been accepted to Ningbo University as students of strategic planning, computer science, mathematics, economics, sociology or related programs.
- They have been accepted by another college or university as recipients of its own academic prizes.
- Other universities do not nominate them for credit with this scholarship from Ningbo University. Canaver
Application FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Ningbo University:
- Go to the CSC website and fill out a profile with your contact details. You will find an online form; fill it in.
- Different schools will have different agencies in charge of applications; note down this number and enter it on the CSC website when completing your application form
- Choose your preferred scholarship type and submit
- Download and keep a copy of what you've submitted; you may need to take a hard copy with other important documents if needed
Maximize Your Success ChancesNingbo University is one of China’s top-ranked universities with an international outlook. CIRP offers a number of scholarships each year that are extremely popular among students for their benefits and affordability.
Here are our tips on how to increase your chances of receiving this scholarship next year:
- Find out what documents Ningbo University requires--each university has different document requirements. For example, some require the applicant to list previous coursework but others don’t.
- Check if you need to fill out an additional application form in addition to the CSC scholarship application form--some universities have this requirement!
- Some universities have a time limit for submitting photocopies of your documents or may ask you to upload them--so create copies before applying, just in case! Even if they do not require these, making sure you provide all necessary documents will give your application more merit.
- Get two recommendation letters from previous professors, as these help us learn more about who you are outside of grades and transcripts. This will make your application stronger!""
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe following timeline applies if you are applying for the CSC Scholarship at Ningbo University;
- Pre-admissions (must be done between Oct. and Feb.),
- CGS online application form (must be completed by April),
- Selection process will take place, beginning in May/June., after which CSC will approve your application).