Good To KnowWhen applying for scholarships to Ningxia Medical University, you should be aware of the following:
- All scholarships to Ningxia Medical University are limited to accepted students
- There are two types of scholarship - bilateral and university
- Both the university and bilateral scholarships go online only - no need for hard copies.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship, but not all combinations work. Know which types cannot be combined before applying for any.
- For a full scholarship, there is tuition support plus accommodation sponsorship, medical insurance benefits, and living stipend provisions included per month." />
Before ApplyingNingxia Medical University offers scholarships in the form of Type-B funding. If you submit a scholarship application, keep in mind that there is a high level of competition for this type. Candidates should only submit an application if they’re likely to be accepted based on their academic qualification and overall profile. To get started, here are some steps:
- Find out about NMU programs. It’s one the leading universities in China and has many programs available on its website
- Find out about scholarship opportunities from Ningxia Medical University. Who do they fund? What's the conditions of each funded opportunity? Does it apply for follow year? Talk to a university staff directly if needed
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipApplicants are eligible to apply for the CSC scholarship only if they meet the requirements. Candidates must be citizens of a country other than China and have sound minds and healthy bodies. Scholarships may not be offered to people over 35 or 45 years old, so it is important for applicants to have their pre-admission status confirmed before applying if they are over these ages. Not more than one CGS scholarship is allowed per student, so prospective candidates must take this into account when deciding whether or not to apply.
How To ApplyTo apply for the Ningxia Medical University CSC scholarship, please fill out the following steps.
(1) Go to our website and create a profile with your contact details.
(2) You will see an inline application form - fill this up carefully.
(3) If you are applying for more than one university, do not use the same account to apply to each of them - create new accounts for each university you are applying to, and note down their respective agency numbers in your application form on the CSC website.
(4) When filling out your application form on our website, enter their agency number that corresponds with the scholarship you are applying for into that section of the form.
(5) At present there are many different types of scholarships available at different schooling levels; please look through all available programmes and choose which one is best suited to yourself.
Fill in all required fields carefully and truthfully and only answer those fields that require input (keep in mind: if asked "Are you related or connected?" we need information about relationship).
Once finished with filling out all necessary information, press 'submit'. then save this as well as a copy of it as a hardcopy file under other references should you need it later on.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipNMU considers eligibility for the CSC Scholarship based on candidates' performance with their application form, which is available at https://campuschina.org qualifications for consideration may include competency in English, evidence of proven achievement in maths and science, work experience in an area relevant to the proposed undergraduate course of study, citizenship or residency with minimum nationality requirements, availability to commence studies by October 2022 (some exceptions apply), and proof of adequate financial support.
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe following timeline applies to the Ningxia Medical University CSC scholarship:
- The pre-admissions process starts from October – February
- You have until April to submit your CGS Online application form
- The selection process begins around May – June and a decision is made by July – August. You can join the course in September once your application is approved.