Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsWhen applying for the scholarships at Ningxia University A University, it’s important to understand a few key details about the university.
- Ningxia University offers scholarships only for students who have been pre-admitted
- It offers two types of scholarships:
- Bilateral Program (CSC Program Category Type A) - a scholarship program set up by the Chinese government which is offered to both undergraduates and graduate students. It can be submitted through your country's Chinese embassy.
- CGS University Scholarship  Program (CSC Program Category Type B) - this is for graduate studies, and is limited to accepting Masters or PhD programs at this university there is heavy competition for its scholarship program because of this.
- There's no application fee if you're applying for a scholarship from either Bilateral or CGS university programs or projects Fortunately, there will be an application fee only when you’re applying to study at Ningxia University itself as a graduate student. This includes tuition fees and living expenses in addition to accommodation with medical insurance and monthly stipends provided with most full scholarships in type A and type B respectively). Therefore most Chinese international students pursue these awards during their studying period with ease & eligibility uncertain future fundings
Before ApplyingAre you looking for a scholarship? Ningxia University has a variety of competitive category scholarships, so you should enter through this portal. High academic qualifications are necessary to apply, but if you meet the requirements which are here at the bottom of the article, we will be happy to recommend you.
Scholarships come in different forms and offer different funding: some offer full funding and other options include partial funding; some universities provide scholarships renewed from year to year; other universities require specific admission or enrollment qualifications. You can talk to a university scholarship counselor about these details before applying as each one is very different.
Who Is EligibleTo be eligible to apply for the CSC scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be a national of a country other than China and be mentally sound and physically healthy
- Meet age requirements for the type of program they are applying to (You cannot apply for an MA if you are under 21
- Not already hold another graduate or postgraduate degree (Doctoral candidates who do not hold an M.A. should not be nominated as candidates by other universities
- Be admitted pre-emptively into Ningxia University Scholarship Committee's list of recipients before the application deadline
It is important that applicants do not have any other scholarships offered to them already because it would disqualify them from receiving financial aid again
Filling The Form Step By StepCSC scholarship applications should be completed in the following manner:
Please visit CSC’s website and create a profile with all your personal details. Then you will see the inline application form, so fill it out. Make sure to note down which scholarships you are applying for with each university; this is because you cannot apply for more than one scholarship from one account. Activate an agency number for each of these universities by finding its contact information on CSC’s website. Enter this agency number into the form later when filling it out, then choose between different types of scholarships that are available based on your study level. Fill in all of the required personal details on the application form and remember that they must be true and accurate; do not fabricate anything! Click submit to continue on to downloading your form, saving a copy for other references (e.g., hard copies), or submitting the completed scholarship application online via email or post (forms) squash
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipNingxia University is a top, pre-eminent Chinese university that selects candidates for the CSC Scholarship. To increase your chances of being selected, here are some pointers:
- Check the university website for what documents are required. Each university will be different, so make sure you submit the right ones
- Some universities may require an additional application form; if this is the case then it should be submitted along with your CSC scholarship application.
- Double check your application to make sure all required documents and information have been submitted before clicking 'submit' to avoid entering errors.
- Get two recommendation letters from previous professors; this will give weight to your scholarship application and make it stronger than other applications who don't have this coverage.