Things To ConsiderNorth China Electric Power University offers scholarships exclusively to applicants who have been admitted. It provides two types of scholarships:
- Bilateral Program (CSC Program Category Type A) - a scholarship program set up by the Chinese government and available to both undergraduate and graduate students. However, this scholarship is most easily obtained through an application through the Chinese embassy
- CGS University Scholarship  Program (CSC Program Category Type B) - does not offer any help with undergraduate students but is offered only to graduate students studying for master's or PhDs. This type of scholarship has high competition and has a non-refundable application fee which differs from the other scholarships available at the university.
You can apply for multiple scholarships at once, but some can't be combined with others, so it's important to research thoroughly which ones are eligible before applying. Both type A and B are submitted online without requiring hard copies to be sent in, though different procedures may exist depending on whether it is a full or partial scholarship that was selected for consideration. You'll need complete information about your situation in order to know if you're able to apply for either full or partial scholarships simultaneously, however many other basic details should be known before finalizing your decision on eligibility.)
Before Filling The ApplicationWhen applying for tuition scholarships, look for those offered by North China Electric Power University. This institution does not recommend many students for this type of scholarship. Those who do receive it however must meet the very high academic qualifications that we require, and these students will also need to demonstrate commitment and excellence in their chosen course.
This level of competition makes it difficult to attain a scholarship from North China Electric Power University – it requires everything to be perfect – but with enough effort, you can succeed:
- First find out about the various programs offered by NCEPU (you can visit our website) which includes such diverse areas as English Language Teaching and Linguistics; Computer Engineering; International Relations; Tourism Management. Also find out about our scholarships, what they offer (full or partial funding) whether they are renewed year after year and other requirements at different universities. Talk to a scholarship counselor too about your likelihood of success here as well as information on entrance requirements including international undergraduate admission tests scores or IELTS scores.
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsNorth China Electric Power University offers scholarship support for students on the condition that they meet the eligibility criteria.
There is a different eligibility requirement for each program, with different expiry periods. For master’s programs, applicants should not be older than 45 and can be up to 35 years old for doctoral programs.
In addition, pre-admission from another university is required to qualify as a candidate from North China Electric Power University, with the exception of certain circumstances - such as if an applicant has been nominated by a previous educational facility or if they have already been offered a scholarship elsewhere.
How To ApplyThe North China Electric Power University (CSC) offers scholarships for international students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. CSC would like to encourage you to apply for a scholarship. If you are thinking about applying for a CSC Scholarship, please read the following instructions carefully:
- Go to the official website of the North China Electric Power University.
- Create a profile on the website with your details.
- You should see an inline application form once you have completed your profile. Fill out this form to apply for your desired semester's scholarship program. Note that if you are applying to more than one university, you should create separate profiles or accounts depending on where each applicant will study at.
- Call each university about their application process their agency number before submitting your application form online - be sure this number is not less than 4 digits long or that it has too many zeros in it! Enter this agency into the 'Agency No.' field of the online Application Form under 'Universities'. Other agencies may be responsible for scholarships offered by other international universities within CSC’s reach - make sure they know which department oversees which scholarship fund so they can fill out all necessary paperwork accurately and efficiently! Some scholarships may require different qualifications - please read over all qualification dates carefully
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipThe competitiveness of our rigorous selection process means that many applications are received for the CSC scholarship every year. To be recommended for the CSC Scholarship in 2022, please keep these points in mind:
- Check what documents North China Electric Power University is asking for and make sure to deliver them accurately. Universities often ask for different sets of documents, so make sure whatever you deliver is appropriate.
- If you apply to universities which require time to verify your documents before taking your hard copies, submit soft copies with your application form.
- Double check that you have provided all required and accurate information and documentation before submitting your application form online. Recommendations from two previous professors add value to a strong application form.