Some Facts About CSC Scholarships
North China University of Technology offers scholarships for international students that are specifically available only to pre-admitted degree seeking students*. You can apply for either of the following scholarships:
- CSC Program Category Type A, which supports both undergraduate and graduate students. This program is offered by Chinese government, applying can be done through the Chinese Embassy
- CGS University Scholarship  Program (CSC Program Category Type B), which supports only graduate students applying for Masters or PHD programs. Heavy competition applies to this scholarship; no application fee.Both these scholarships are submitted online; there is no requirement to send in hard copies. The documentation required differs depending upon whether you are applying under Category A or B (for example); do a thorough research on the programs available before deciding upon the application type that’s right for you.*There may be some scholarships whose availability cannot be combined with others; take care when doing your research before you complete your application during your initial enquiry stages.
In order to apply for a scholarship from the CSC, you must meet the academic standards set by North China University of Technology. You should also be sure that you have a clear idea of what type of program it is, as well as its funding options. Details for other requirements can be found on their website. And please note that since there are not many scholarships available each year, the competition is very high and requirements need to be met to the letter before submitting an application for consideration. Thank you! foothold
Are You Suitable For The CSC Scholarship
For those who don't meet North China University of Technology's eligibility requirements for a CSC Scholarship, their application form doesn't stand a chance of being recommended. Here are the University's requirements:
- All candidates must be citizens of a country other than China. Any mentally sound and physically healthy candidate is eligible to apply
- Candidates for certain programs have different age restrictions - for example, the Master’s program requires that you be under 35 years of age and have already been accepted into it, while the Doctoral program stipulates that you be less than 45 years of age and holds a Master’s degree.
- Applicants can only apply if they have been pre-admitted by North China University of Technology. Pre-admission can only happen if there is no other scholarship offered to them from another university - otherwise the CSC Scholarship will not count as "unpaid".
- Other universities may not nominate candidates as candidates for North China University of Technology International Scholarships (CIS).
How To Apply
Filling out the CSC Scholarship application form in the following way will pave the way for successful future academic endeavors:
- Go to csc.central.edu.tr to create a profile with all details required in filling in the application form
- When you click next, you will see an inline application form. Fill it up fully ensuring all completed sections are true and by not fabricating any information
- Choose your program type when selecting scholarships available
- Fill in all necessary details, ensuring they are complete and accurate
- Once complete, check that everything is as required and review your answers before clicking 'submit' on your browser's button
Maximize Your Success Chances
North China University of Technology is one of China’s leading universities. It selects CSC scholars every year through a rigorous selection process. Much of the competition for this scholarship is very high, and students must submit various documents to application. A good strategy to improve your application would be:
- Check with the university about what documents are required; different schools will want different documents
- If there is any extra documentation that needs submitting in addition to the CSC application, do so
- If you need more time than originally given by the university before taking hard copies of your documents, include soft copies as well
- Before submitting your form double check that you have all information and required forms included
- Get two recommendation letters from previous professors as such letters provide valuable insight into a person’s qualifications
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines
Application timeline for the CSC scholarship
- The application process takes about 4 months (it is faster when the applicant has completed admission requirements
- Application deadline is in April
- The North China University of Technology will send response around June, and
- After reviewing, the CSC will approve your application for the scholarship in July or August
so you can start in September.