About Chinese Government ScholarshipsWhen applying for scholarships at Northeast Agricultural University, be aware that-Northeast Agricultural University offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students;
- There are two types of scholarships: bilateral programs (set up by the Chinese government) and CGS Scholarships (for graduate students);
- Doing research on available scholarship types is important because some will overlap which you cannot apply to, including Bilateral Program Type A and type 2. You can choose more than one; however, make sure not to apply for overlapping scholarships;
- This scholarship covers tuition fees at least. 2. There are numerous competitions to win this scholarship with heavy competition involved because it can't be applied through an agency but through the university's website directly. 3. There are no application handling fee required if your applying for any of these two programmes 4. To apply you need a valid email address which is suitable for receiving emails from the university 5 out of 10 people who have previously received these scholarships have even gone on to achieve masters or PHD degrees in China's most prestigious universities
Before Filling The ApplicationNortheast Agricultural University offers a number of scholarship opportunities for students who meet their academic standards. To qualify you must–
- First research the various programs offered by Northeast Agricultural University. As a leading university in China with many programs, this is easily done with a simple online search.
- Next, read up on the different types of scholarships and what type of funding they offer (fully funded or partially funded). You can then ask yourself if it’s something to continue looking into. If you do pursue the scholarship opportunity, find out more about its specific requirements; different universities have different standards and competition levels vary too.
Please note that Northeast Agricultural University recommends few students for scholarships; it only selects candidates with exceptional qualifications. Applications are very competitive--the only way to be considered is to strive for perfection in all aspects of your application. To make things easier, contact us directly at any time."
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsNortheast Agricultural University does not recommend any application for the CGS scholarship unless the following criteria are met:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a different country and be sound of mind and healthy of body
- Different fields require different eligibility requirements. Master’s programs, for example, requires an individual to be aged at least 35 whereas doctoral programs limit the age to 45. A person is only eligible if they hold either a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree. Pre-admission is also required before Northeast Agricultural University considers recommending that person as an applicant for the scholarship; an individual should also not have any other offer from a university or organisation under consideration.; Finally, other universities should not nominate applicants as candidates for the CGS.
Filling The FormBe sure to submit the application form to the correct agency before submission.
Fill in all required fields accurately and truthfully.
Finalize your application by pressing the submit button, then download and save it.
Improve Your ChancesNortheast Agricultural University is one of China's top schools for selection applicants for the CSC scholarship, which requires a rigorous selection process.
Here is what you need to do if you want to be considered for the CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Check out the university website about documents required. Each school will require different types of evidence, so make sure you submit only the ones required at each school.
- Get an application form if needed (most schools require it). If there is a deadline before your hard copies are verified, submit a soft copy with your application.
- Double check your application and attachments for accuracy so that nothing falls through the cracks when submitting.
- Look for two recommendation letters from former professors or supervisors who know you well - these add value to your submission and get read more closely by committee members!
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesThe process to apply for a scholarship through Northeast Agricultural University
University begins with a pre-admissions application in October or November saying when you would like to start your course. The following stages are:
- You must submit an online application by the end of April for consideration for the scholarship
- In May or June, Northeast Agricultural University will announce their selection and inform applicants about whether they have been awarded the scholarship
- The final stage in July/August is when students who have been approved will be notified that they can then enrol on their course in September.