Good To KnowNortheast Electric Power University offers undergraduate and graduate-level scholarships as well as a scholarship program as part of a bilateral agreement with the Chinese government. The online application only includes fees for graduate level programs at Northeast Electric Power University, so undergrads have to pay their own application fee either through the Chinese embassy or directly on CSC’s website. The CSC undergraduate scholarship can be recommended by a professor, high school counselor, or a residency official from your local Government Department of Education. You can apply for one Bilateral Program (Type A) and one more Northeast Electric Power University’s Scholarship Program (Type B). One scholarship is not enough to cover tuition, accommodation, medical insurance and monthly stipend.
First StepsDepending on the Northeast Electric Power University Scholarship board, you can apply for either type A or B scholarships. ASPC does not recommend many students for scholarship - only the highest-achieving candidates qualify.
Explore what's on offer and choose a program that best meets your requirements. You'll be able to find out more about different funding schemes and how they work on a central south university through their website, so have a good look around if you intend to get in touch with them for advice. Finally, get in contact with them directly before enquiring about any remaining detail - they will keep things very clear from there!
Eligible StudentsThe Northeast Electric Power University requires applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be recommended for the CSC scholarship:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China and in possession of a sound mind and healthy body
- Age requirements differ depending on which program is being applied for, but no one can be more than 35 years old when applying for Master’s level studies or 45 years when applying Doctoral level.
- Applicants must have applied to NEEPU pre-admission with an acceptance letter before consideration will be given
- Applicants generally shouldn’t have any other scholarship offers at the time they apply for this one.
Filling The Form Step By StepIf you apply for the CSC scholarship at Northeast Electric Power University, follow these steps:
- Create a profile on their website.
- Fill out an inline application form.
- Choose a program from the available scholarships - only one of the programs may be chosen.
- Provide complete and accurate information in the form.
- Submit it to CSC, keep a copy for yourself and file it if necessary with other documents or take a hard copy of it with you.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipNortheast Electric Power University is one of China’s best universities, and it only offers the CSC Scholarship to a limited number of international students. In order to qualify for this scholarship, you should make sure you submit the right documents and fill in the application form correctly. Recommendation letters from past professors carry a lot of weight- get two, if possible.
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesHere are the timeframes for the Northeast Electric Power University CSC scholarship application process:
- "Pre-admission" - you must get this done between October and February
- "CGS online form" - must be filled out by April
- After that, selection will happen around May to June. It should take less than a month before your application is approved. This way, you can start study in September.