Good To KnowIf you know these things, you’ll have a fighting chance with the scholarships:
- NWU scholarships are only for pre-admitted students.
- There are two types of NWU scholarships, CSGS (Chinese government scholarship) and Tuition Scholarships.
- CSGS is available to students from countries with diplomatic ties to China. They are awarded by the Chinese government. They are subject to availability and deadlines may vary according to country enrolled in these programmes. Scholarship awards will be reported on the
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsYou can apply if you have a Northwest University Certificate. In the type B category, CSC has a very limited number of scholarships. It exclusively selects candidates with outstanding academic qualifications for scholarships. our university only offers full scholarship to students from bottom schools, so you need excellent grades and other qualifications to get an offer from them! Below is how you can become eligible:
- Look at the different programs offered by CSC. It’s one of China’s top universities and has lots of interesting programs available - check out the list below for some examples
- Learn about the various scholarship options on offer - do they fully or partially cover your expenses? Will they renew each year?
- Find out all the requirements that CSC sets for applicants to compete in this category (like high grades, plus extracurricular activities...) then contact them directly with any questions!
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsYou are not eligible for this scholarship unless you meet the requirements set by Northwest University. To qualify, you must-- be a citizen of a country other than China and have a healthy mind and body;
- be different ages depending on your degree program;
- hold prerequisites such as an undergraduate degree;
- not already received another scholarship from another university;
- not be nominated by any other universities for this particular scholarship.
How To ApplyIf you want to apply for the CSC scholarship at Northwest University, please note that:
- you need to create a profile on the university website and submit your details (making sure that you enter the agency number in the online form
- there are many types of scholarship available depending on which degree/program you will study; if necessary, please take a hard copy of your completed form and keep it with other important papers
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipNorthwest Universityern
University is one of China’s most competitive and selective universities and offers a prestigious scholarship to overseas students. Every year, many applicants around the world try for this scholarship - and we will be accepting applications again for the 2022 session from July 2022. The CSE Scholarship Committee looks at your application carefully; here are some tips on what you should do:
- Look at the University websites (directories) to see what they specifically ask for. Each university will require different documents, so make sure you have all that they ask for
- If a separate form or essay is required in addition to the CSC application form then submit it separately too. Some universities may want specific documents accepted before accepting your hard copy applications, but not others - so note specific requirements if any exist.-Double check that you have included all entries as well as providing supporting material such as high school transcripts or other certificates before hitting 'submit'.
- Get two good reference letters from your previous professors as these can carry considerable weight towards applying successful."
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilYou should expect to go through the following process when applying for a CSC scholarship through NWU:
- Pre-admission: you must get pre-admissions between October and February
- Online application form submission: must be submitted by April
- Selection and acceptance: usually takes place around May/June
- Eligible only scholarships: the only scholarships eligible to this will be reviewed and approved by July/August which you can then use to start your course in September. Good luck with your applications!