Consider ThisWhen you apply for scholarships at QDU, keep in mind the following about the university.
- Only pre-admitted students are eligible for scholarships at Qingdao University.
- There are two types of scholarship offered by the university: bilateral programs (type A) supported by China's government, and graduate scholarships (type B).
- Type A stipends range from $1400 to $1800 per month, whereas type B stipends can go up to $2500 per month for masters students and $3000 per month for PHD students.
- Application fee varies depending on which program you wish to apply for. No application fee is collected with type A or B so long as they meet certain requirements. Pay an application fee only if applying for programs offered by the university; there is no need if applying through China’s embassy or other alliances.
- For both types of programs, applications submitted online will not require hard copies mailed out to Beijing (of course this excludes applications that will benefit from heavy competition). You can submit several applications but make sure to check which ones cannot be combined; some funds cannot be applied together due to stricter qualifications/limitations imposed on them.)
Before Filling The ApplicationIn order to get a scholarship from Qingdao University, you need to meet some requirements. Requirements vary from university to university, but they often require high academic qualifications and high scores on standardized tests. You can apply for the CSC website when you go through the University's website for prospective students.
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsQingdao University is not eligible to recommend your application for the CSC Scholarship unless you meet certain conditions. An applicant must be either (1) citizen of a country other than China or (2) already enrolled at Qingdao University. Along with meeting these eligibility requirements, applicants must also fulfill academically-based prerequisites before an application is considered eligible for the CSC Scholarship; applicants who are over 35 years of age should apply for Master’s programs and those who are over 45 years old should apply for Doctoral programs. Furthermore, the applicant cannot be pre-admitted into another university scholarship program nor can he/she be nominated by another university to nominate this applicant as a candidate; additionally, the applicant cannot participate in any other scholarship program from an external organization.
Filling The FormTo apply for the Qingdao University Scholarship, visit our website and create a profile with all your details. In the inline form, fill in your name, program of study level and which scholarship you are submitting an application for.
You can apply for multiple scholarships from this profile if you would like to do so. The next step is to contact the university in charge of the application process to get agency contact information by visiting their university's website and searching under "Scholarships." There will be a number in a list near a column titled "Agency," make sure that matches with what is written on our online application.
In our online form, enter your agency number after clicking on "Different types of scholarships are available..." This will tell us which scholarship you're applying for when we review your completed form. From there it's just filling in required details about yourself . After submitting, download and keep copies of what you submitted as well as printing or keeping hard copies on file with other records relating to your degree program.