About Chinese Government ScholarshipsWhen applying for Qiqihar University's scholarships, be aware of the following:
- Qiqihar University offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students
- It offers two types of scholarships: "Bilateral Program" and "CGS University Scholarship and Program".
- The application fee is required only for graduate programs.
- Both the scholarships are online applications. No hard copies are necessary.
- You can apply for multiple scholarships at once, though some cannot be combined due to different requirements or deadlines. Research which ones cannot be combined in advance so you don't miss a deadline!
Do Your ResearchApplicants for the Type B category scholarships through Qiqihar University are few and far between. To get this recommendation, applicants need very high academic qualifications. Here are some steps to take:
- Determine what it is about Qiqihar University that makes us stand out from other leading universities in China
- Know which type of funding is available - fully funded or partially funded, renewable annually, for part time studies, etc., so you can find the best match for your needs
- Find out our specific requirements and whether you will be competing with any other categories of students to be accepted into your desired program
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsApplicants aren’t likely to be considered for a scholarship from Qiqihar University unless they meet the eligibility requirements, including that they are:
- A citizen of a foreign country and not China.
- Sound of mind and body.
- Different university programs have different age requirements; not more than 35 years for Master’s and Doctoral programs, and not more than 45 years for Doctoral programs. Applicants must also hold an undergraduate degree before being eligible to apply.
- In order for your application to be considered, you must already have been admitted at Qiqihar University as a CGS applicant.
- If any universities nominate you as a CGS candidate, your application form will go nowhere!
Application FormIf you are applying for the Qiqihar University scholarship, you should fill out the application in this manner:
Step 1. Go to the CSC website and create an account with all your details
Step 2. Find an inline application form on this website Step 3. Fill it in with necessary information, noting down your study level. You can then apply for scholarships that match your level of study by selecting it on the form, including details like which country you're living in and how much money each scholarship is worth.
Step 4. Enter any agency numbers listed on the application form into whatever university's app forms you are filling out (each country has different agencies) before submitting them on-line through a secured connection (file uploading is not accepted). Upon entering this information, some confirmation messages will appear on screen thanking you for completing your applications successfully; if more than one university's app forms were filled in then there will be messages telling "Thank You" separately for each one of them. Download whichever app forms were completed successfully individually (.pdf format), submit offline (.pkf format), submit online (.pkh file) or submit offline (.pkh file). Take copies of all completed applications or have hard copies filed with other documents to ensure reliability
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipQiqihar University is one of China's top universities for CSC Scholarships. There is intense competition and we receive many applications for this scholarship every year, so here are some tips to increase your chance of being successful:
- Check the university website to make sure you submit appropriate documentation and satisfy their requirements (although universities may require different docs. So make sure you don't send the same docs to all schools
- Get two recommendation letters from past professors, as that will improve your chances.
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsIf you are interested in applying for the Qiqihar University (CSC) scholarship, this guide will outline the timeline for each step.
- Apply now to be enrolled by September
- Applications must be submitted by April
- The C.S.U. admissions office will review your application between May and June
- You should know the outcome of your application within a few weeks after that