Things To Consider(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
Important Note: I am stating the following purpose and goals of this writing in compliance with the board member requirement stating that all formal texts must establish a certain purpose and goals: This text is written for providing information about Renmin University of China's scholarships and their different offerings to prospective students. Although this text may not have outlined any specific point, it has had one goal of informative, helpful content to improve knowledge of university scholarships offered at RUC.
Before Filling The ApplicationTo apply for the type B scholarship from Renmin University of China, you must first find out about the university's various programs and what kind of funding they offer--full or partial, renewable each year or not. You also need to find out what its specific requirements are. If you contact a university scholarship counselor directly, they'll be able to answer your questions.
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsTo qualify for a scholarship from Renmin University of China, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than China
- Have a sound mind and healthy body
- Meet program requirements as laid out on our site
- Not be over 35 years of age if applying for an undergraduate degree or not over 45 with an undergraduate degree
- Have been accepted into your program as an applicant
- Be ineligible to receive any other scholarship before RUC is able to offer it to you.
Filling The Application Form DetailsRenmin University of China offers a scholarship for applicants from certain countries. To apply, please fill in the following form:
"From the CSC website, create a profile and enter your details."
"Open an online application and type in your contact information." "If you are applying for more than one university, you cannot do so from this account." "When filling out the application form, make sure to use the agency's number that has been assigned to each scholarship program.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipIn order for one to apply for a scholarship from Renmin University of China, it is imperative that the applicant posses a verified portfolio, academic samples and a resume
Many Chinese Universities award scholarships to those applying.
Renmin University of China however has a rigorous selection process and they award CSC Scholarships to those they deem worthy.
Those interested in receiving this award will need to apply with their documents ready. Though schools vary in how they require these documents be submitted, below are some guidelines:
- Check the university website as one may need additional materials such as resumes or personal statements. Some schools will also ask for recommendation letters so always check if this is needed before submitting the application form. A school may also send you an email upon submission of documents requesting certain information or documents which were not included earlier so keep up with communication! If given extra time, submit soft copies if not allowed hard copies yet. Double-check your application form after completing the process ensuring all explanations have been provided and you have all required documentation before hitting submit./li>
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilHere is a rough guide to the process for applying for a scholarship from Renmin University of China:
- Pre-admissions take place from October to February
- The CGS application form must be submitted by April
- This will be reviewed in May or June, when the Renmin University of China selects awardees
- The scholarships are granted in July or August, when you can start the course in September.