About Chinese Government ScholarshipsWhen applying for scholarships at CSC University, you should know the following:
- CSC offers scholarships for pre-admitted students only
- CSC offers two types of scholarships:
- Type A is a cross-cultural scholarship set up by the Chinese government that supports both undergraduate and graduate students. This scholarship can be applied for via the Chinese embassy
- Type B is a CGS University Scholarship  that supports only graduate students applying either to Masters or PHD programs. There is heavy competition for this particular scholarship
Neither the Type A nor Type B needs a university ID card copy as proof of identity, but both need to be submitted online and applicants will have to pay an application fee separately if they want to study on campus
Both Type A and Type B can be renewed without any limitation on how often it can be applied, but type B cannot be combined with other scholarships such as Federal Student Aid or International Awards/Assistance Fellowship without contacting Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships Office first
If you are awarded both type A and type B it will cover tuition, accommodation and living expenses (as long as you don't exceed the ceiling set by Shaanxi Normal University).
First StepsTo be eligible for consideration for scholarships with the Shaanxi Normal University in the Type-B category, you must meet these requirements:
- First, find out about the different programs offered by SNU. Notably, it is one of China’s leading universities and has many programs listed on this article. To keep up to date with new changes to our scholarship criteria, please follow us on social media or newsletters
- Next, learn about all of SNU's Scholarship opportunities and assess which category is most appropriate for your academic profile; there are Fully Funded Scholarships, Partially Funded Scholarships and more
- Finally talk to a university scholarship counselor directly if you have any questions or need additional help
Who Is EligibleCandidates for the CSC Scholarship at Shaanxi Normal University must satisfy certain criteria. They must be citizens of countries other than China, they must be in good mental and physical health, and there are age restrictions on some programmes. Applicants cannot already have another scholarship offered to them or have been accepted by an alternate university for the scholarship.Shaanxi Normal University will only nominate candidates who are pre-admitted to apply for the CSC Scholarship./p>
Filling The Form Step By StepIf you are intending to apply for our scholarship at SNU, then you need to provide the following details:
Create a profile on the CSC website by entering all relevant information.
On your homepage, click on the "Apply Now" button to access an inline application form. Fill it out.
If you intend to apply for more than 1 university, each scholarship should be done via a new account. Note down what agency is in charge of your application needs.
Enter this agency's number in the appropriate field on the CSC site's inline form; different scholarships are available depending on your studies level - make sure that one applies! At the end of this process ensure that all details requested are true and verified; don't submit any false or misleading information! Json
Improve Your ChancesShaanxi Normal University is one of the world’s leading universities for selecting qualified candidates for the Chinese Overseas Scholarship. The competition level is high and many will apply every year, so if you want to boost your chances of being selected in 2022 then look at the following:
- Check their website to confirm what documents they require
- Apply even if a separate form is required
- Submit your documents promptly after submission
- Double check you meet your university’s requirements before submitting
- Make sure you provide two recommendations from previous professors
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesTo apply for the Shaanxi Normal University (CSC) global scholarship either at their headquarters or online through your home country’s embassy, you can expect the following duration of time:
- Pre-admission takes place between October and February
- Application forms are accepted between April and June.
- The selection process by the CSC will probably take place in May or June. Shortly after that your acceptance into the scholarship course will be communicated to you during July or August so you can start in September.)"