Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships are open for international student apply now. Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Shaanxi Normal University is one of the universities receiving international students under this program.
Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships Supporting Categories
This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 years or doctoral students for no more than 4 years.
- Duration of the Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships
|Categories||Duration||Language Study Period|
|Master||2 years or 3 years||One year|
|PhD||3 years or 4 years||One year|
The Chinese Government Scholarship students who require one year Chinese training should be aware that it is required to pass HSK or pass the designated Chinese examination organized by Shaanxi Normal University after one-year Chinese training. Those who do not pass HSK or the designated examination can continue to study their major for one year, during this period if they still do not pass the exams, the students must return to their countries as non-degree students.
Instruction Language of Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships
The programs are all Chinese-taught programs. There are two PhD English taught Program–Computer Software and Technology, Curriculum and Teaching Theory.
- Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships Coverage
This is a full scholarship which covers
- Registration fee waiver
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
Master 3000yuan per month; PhD 3500yuan per month
- Medical insurance
Ping An Insurance Company shall undertake the following insurance liabilities during the period of insurance, Death insurance, accidental disability insurance, Medical Insurance for Accidental Injury, Outpatient and Emergency Medical Insurance, Hospitalization and Medical Insurance.
- Application Period
1 January 2018 to 15 March 2019
Eligibility of Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must:
– be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
-be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
-be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
This program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.
Application Procedure for Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships
(1) Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, http://www.campuschina.org/. Our agency number is 10718 and please choose the type B. Submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy;
(2) Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System for International Students, https://snnu.17gz.org/
. Submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy;
(3) Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline 15 March 2018.
- Shaanxi Normal University Scholarships Application Documents (in duplicate)
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship（written in Chinese or English）;
Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
(2) Notarized highest diploma (photocopy);
Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(3) Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
(5) Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
(6) A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
(7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Pleases keep the original copy of the Form for school registration.
(8) Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All the documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of( 1 )to (8).
You should submit TWO sets of bound documents to Shaanxi Normal University before the deadline.
No application documents will be returned.
- Contact Information
Postal Address：P.O. Box 2, International Students Office (ISO), Shaanxi Normal University, No. 199, Chang’an Nanlu, Xi’an, 710062, China
Contact Person: Mr.Zhu,Ms.Liu
Tel : 86-29-85303761
Fax : 86-29-85303653
E-mail: [email protected]