Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsWhen you apply for scholarships at SUCM, here are several important points to note:
- SUCM offers scholarship only to students who have already been admitted.
- There are two types of scholarships - bilateral programs set up by the Chinese government and CGS university scholarship page category type B.
- The application fee is waived for all scholarships. You will need to pay an application fee for graduate programs only.
- You can submit multiple scholarship applications simultaneously, but some types of scholarship can't be combined. Make sure you research which types of scholarships cannot be combined before applying so that your chances of success are increased.
- If you receive a full scholarship in both Type A and Type B then it will cover tuition, accommodation, medical insurance, and monthly living allowance.
Do Your ResearchShaanxi University of Chinese Medicine offers a type B scholarship category for students of its partner universities. Those awarded with this prestigious award receive funding at the same level as full scholarship recipients. They may also be recommended for more fully-sponsored scholarships, depending on their academic performance and personal circumstances. It is important to note that applicants will not necessarily qualify for this award: it's only offered to those with the highest grades and qualifications. Those looking to apply should first find out about all the different programs offered by Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine; these can be looked up at the bottom of the page on our website along with details about high school and university-level scholarships available. Applicants must also take into account whether funding is being offered in addition to tuition fees or if it’s just included in tuition fees already paid, as well as how much each type of sponsorship covers - please click here for more information on this aspect of applying now before starting your online application! Contact one of our university advisors today even before applying so that they can guide you through what you need to do next!
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsTo be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet certain requirements. Among other things:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China and possess a sound mind and healthy body
- The requirements vary by program; some programs have age limits, while others do not
,’/,’7/,’9/}here is also an admission requirement: "Applicant should not already hold another scholarship" and this has to be endorsed by Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine"_If another university nominates the applicant as a potential candidate for Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine scholarships, their application will not be considered."
How To ApplyThe Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine scholarship application process
If you are applying for the Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine, you need to fill in the following form:
Step 1: Create an account at CSC_N/A_ _ _-_ _ _.
Step 3. Fill in all the fields on the academic requirements tab of your account. If you are applying for more than one university, do not complete this form while logged in to an already completed account.
Step 4: Monitor email inbox for instructions from your chosen university agency. When emailed instructions have been received, follow these instructions carefully and only use this specific email address when needed directly through that particular agency's portal or website - never via your general Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine Uni email address)
Note down the number of the relevant agency responsible for your application this can be found at step #4 above ()
Step 5 The CSC site will provide a handy online link to allow applicants to submit their complete application (precluding any changes) directly to their chosen university's choices (while maintaining privacy)
Improve Your ChancesShaanxi University of Chinese Medicine is one of the top-ranked universities in China for recruiting students under the CSC Scholarship Program. Competition is so high that many applications are received for this scholarship each year. For you to have a better chance in your application, check these tips:
- Check our university website to know what documents are required. We may ask for different sets of documents than other schools. Ensure you don't submit only one document because it could lead to rejection if it's not accepted by our school's system
- If universities are asking for an application form in addition to the CSC form, then please submit that one too or fill out our form with soft copies. If time is needed, then also provide hard copies with the original ones
- Double check your answer sheet before submitting to make sure everything provided has been submitted at all
- Get two recommendation letters from your previous professors - their words will speak volumes about who you are and how much potential you have
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilFor a CSC scholarship in Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine, here is a rough outline of what to expect:
- Pre-admission - you must get pre-admissions from October to February
- Complete your online application form by April
- You will be notified about acceptance from May to June.
- The CSC will provide the scholarship around July to August which will allow you to join the class in September. Congratulations on your application!