Consider ThisA few key points to note when applying for scholarships at Shandong University of Science and Technology:
- Shandong University of Science and Technology offers scholarships only for pre-admitted students
- It provides two types of Scholarships: Bilateral Programs (CSC Program Category A) and Graduate Program (CSC Program Category B
- Both the scholarships are submitted online. Requirements vary, but physical copies will not be needed in most cases
- You can apply for multiple scholarships simultaneously; however, some scholarships cannot be combined due to restrictions. Be up-to date with which Scholarships cannot be combined.
The university also offers four types of full and partial scholarships that cover tuition, accommodation (including an allowance each month), medical insurance and a monthly stipend.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsYou can apply to the B category scholarships through CSC scholarships when applying to Shandong University of Science and Technology. The University does not recommend many applicants for the scholarship. They only select candidates with high academic qualifications. Application is competitive, and getting an application recommendation from Shandong University of Science and Technology requires that everything be perfect.
Here's what you should do:
- First find out about the university's various programs, which are among China’s leading universities and have different programs at the bottom of this article.
- Next learn about their scholarship requirements - whether they are fully funded or partially funded, do they renew each year, etc...
- Then find out specific requirements of CSC Scholarship applicants - for competition level varies by university meaning it can be very different depending on which school you want to go to.
- Lastly talk with a university's scholarship advisor diretly
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipFill in the blanks to complete the eligibility requirements for Shandong University of Science and Technology's CSC scholarship.
- Must be a citizen of _____, __________, or _______, if they are not considered Chinese by their government
- A student is eligible for this scholarship until they are 35 years old with a bachelor's degree, 45 years with master's degree and pre-admission application
- The student should not have another scholarship already offered to them
How To ApplyIf you are applying for the CSC scholarship, you need to complete the form like this:
- go to our website and create a profile with all your information
- search for the application form, click on it and complete it all - dont apply for multiple universities at once through the same account
- contact any universities about their application process; find out their agency name (this one is important!
- enter that agency's name into the "Agency Name" field of your online application form and follow any directions they give you. Some scholarships are also available in certain programs; make sure to choose accordingly!
***Tip***Don't forget to submit your completed form and save a copy! You can also take a hard copy if needed.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipShandong University of Science and Technology is one of China’s top universities for selecting candidates for the CSC scholarship. Unlike other scholarships, the competition level is extremely high. This year, many applicants compete for few available places in the CSC scholarship offered by Shandong University of Science and Technology. successful applicants should also note that if their university requires additional documents or extensive verification process before submitting hard copies to them, then they can instead submit soft copies with an online application form only to other universities if they want to be considered there as well.
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines-You must complete the pre-admissions process before October and submit the CGS application between April – June.
- The Shandong University of Science and Technology will review your application, and if successful will approve you for a scholarship by July – August so you can start your course in September.