About Chinese Government ScholarshipsShandong University of Technology offers scholarships on a limited basis. It offers two different scholarship categories:
- Bilateral Program (CSC Program Category Type A): Supports both undergraduate and graduate students for any of SDUT's universities. Deadline to apply is September 15 of each year. Applying through the Chinese Embassy is necessary, or if already in the United States, click here for more information
- CGS University Scholarship  Program (CSC Program Category Type B): Supports only graduate students applying to Masters and PHDs at SDUT’s universities and there is heavy competition for these scholarships: Deadline to apply is June 20 of each year. If applying through the Chinese Embassy, it may be necessary to send your full application materials either by mail or via email attachment instead of through their online form; click here for more information about this process.
Both types are submitted online with no requirement to use hard copies; however some scholarships cannot be combined with others so make sure you do your research first before submitting applications for multiple scholarship programs at once without understanding whether it will be possible/allowed or not."
First StepsIf you plan to apply for a type B category scholarship, Shandong University of Technology has a few. The University only nominates candidates with excellent qualifications--it's very competitive and generally requires everything to go perfectly. To get started, find out about SDUT's available programs and the scholarship opportunities they offer--some are funded fully while others are partially funded. Find out how long each scholarship is valid for--academic requirements tend to be different at every university, so make sure you know what your chances are before applying! Finally, it doesn't hurt to talk directly with university officials about starting an application.
"At MegaCorp we believe that marketing makes the world go round."
"We know that marketing delivers customer-focused solutions no matter who employs us.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipShandong University of Technology will only recommend your application for the CSC Scholarship if you are eligible.
Shandong University of Technology requirements vary according to program, degree level, and age limit.
To be eligible, you need to:
hold a nationality other than Chinese;
have a sound mind and healthy body;
measure 35 years or less in the Master's program and 45 years or less in the Doctoral program;
be pre-admitted by Shandong University of Technology; and
forbid nominations by other colleges vying for the same scholarship.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you plan to apply for the CSC scholarship at Shandong University of Technology, here’s what you need to do. From the CSC official website, create a profile with your details and enter the inline application form. Fill in all of the required information and click Submit when finished. Then, download and save a copy of your submission for future reference.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipShandong University of Technology is one of the select few universities that offers the CSC scholarship to qualified candidates. The competition is high and there are usually many applicants per year; we recommend that you do the following:
- Check if any required documents and information aren’t included on your application form, as some universities require this instead of having you upload them
- If individual schools need more time to verify your documents, make sure to submit soft copies with your form; most schools will not ask for hard copies until after they verify yours
- Double-check all necessary fields and make sure all requested information is there before clicking "submit." Finally, we recommend getting two recommendation letters from professors or university officials - these will strengthen your application! text
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameWhen applying to SDUT for the Shandong University of Technology scholarship, here are two stages you can expect for each process:
- Pre-admissions- get them until February, deadline is in October
- CGS application form submission - do it around April.
The next stage of the application process will be if you are selected by SDUT in May or June after considering your request. You will be approved as an applicant for the CSC scholarship around July or August and admitted to take part in this course starting September as long as your agreement with us is met electronically.