Good To KnowShanghai Maritime University offers two types of scholarships for applicants:
- Bilateral Program Scholarship (Type A) - a scholarship program offered by the Chinese government which is open to both undergraduate and graduate students
- CGS University Scholarship  Program (Type B) - a competitive scholarship program available only to graduate students applying for master's or PHD programs. Drawback: only a limited number of these scholarships are available.
The university does not charge any application fees for these scholarships, but there is one when applying to the master's program; they are submitted online; and you can apply for multiple scholarships at once, with some restrictions when it comes to combining different ones.
Do Your ResearchCSC Scholarship Recommendation
We are one of the largest education centers in China. Founded in 1956, we have 26 schools, 21 research institutes, and over 30 China national key laboratories.
Every year Shanghai Maritime University offers many scholarship programs to high school seniors who graduated with excellence in different fields. There are three types of CSC scholarships: Type “A” is for outstanding students who can afford to pay full tuition; Type “B” for talented students who can be recommended by the institution; and Type “C” for talented but underprivileged students fully funded by Shanghai Maritime University. Students do not apply or compete for these scholarships – they need to be able to meet published criteria set out by the university before being eligible.
If you want us to check your academic qualifications, it would be best if you could email our scholarship counselor directly at email@example.com".
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipShanghai Maritime University is looking for a wide range of students from across the world who have a chance to start their careers in China. For those who are eligible, there may be an opportunity for CSC Scholarship. Requirements include being from a country other than China and having permission from your studies, as well as meeting certain age criteria by program type. In order to be considered, the applicant must also be pre-admitted and not be offered another scholarship. Eligible candidates should contact Shanghai Maritime University at once to apply for this amazing opportunity!
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you are applying for a scholarship at Shanghai Maritime University, you need to do the following:
- Go to the CSC website and create a profile with all of your information.
- Fill out the application form that pops up as an overlay on this page.
- If you're applying for more than one scholarship from various universities, create a separate account for each of those universities.
- Once you have completed filling out your application form, enter the agency's number here in order to apply with CSC by selecting '1' as type of application and 'CSC' as organization name. If there is no separate agency dedicated to handling scholarships from this university, select '1' as type of application and 'Shanghai Maritime University'. You can indicate which specific program or subjects that apply most to your profile by selecting them under offered courses/fields.
- Fill in every detail asked for in the form before submitting it via email/fax/uploading it directly onto their website by clicking submit. Double check that all information is true and correct before submitting it; if not fill this part out correctly or remove incorrect details entirely with retract button by clicking on highlighted sections and entering new values through pop up window ('X'). Archive hard copies according all regulations set by Shanghai Maritime University
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipShanghai Maritime University is one of the leading destinations for CSC scholarship winners, who are chosen after being rigorously evaluated. The competition for this scholarship is intense, and many candidates apply every year.
Here are some ways to increase your chances of getting the Shanghai Maritime University CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Check university websites to find out what documentation they require. Every university has different requirements, so don’t blindly submit the same documents for all universities
- If additional application forms are required, then complete these separately from the CSC application form. Some schools may ask you to do this.
- If universities require time to verify your documents before accepting hard copies, then submit soft copies in addition with your application form also containing all necessary information and documentation (documents). Check over your completed forms carefully before submitting them in case you have forgotten something like a recommendation letter or motivation letter - it will make your application much stronger when two professors write recommendations about you on it (singular)".
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame-Pre-admissions should be completed by October (or earlier)
- The online application form must be completed by April
- You will receive a response from SMU around May or June, with a scholarship offer between July and August