About Chinese Government ScholarshipsWhen applying for scholarships at Shanghai Normal University you must comply with the following conditions:
- Shanghai Normal University grants scholarships exclusively to admitted students
- It offers two types of scholarships:
- Bilateral Program (CSC Program Category Type A)- a scholarship set up by the Chinese government which supports both undergraduate and graduate students. It can be applied for through the Chinese Embassy;
- CGS University Scholarship  Program (CSC Program Category Type B) - this program only supports graduate students applying for postgraduate courses. Competition is high and applications involve a charge per year funded.
There is no fee to apply for either scholarship program, but there is a fee for application to postgraduate courses at SNU - this must be paid in advance and cannot be during or after your enrolment date. You may also pay an application fee per year funded, although this will vary per institution/type of course/location nationwide. Some universities nationwide allow payment in installments via credit card whereas others require payment in full, so check before making any commitments! Whereas most universities require hard copies of original documents when you apply, CSen will accept documents electronically with no extra effort required on your part beyond that which is set out on their website. You are free to apply for multiple programs at once - however some awards may not be compatible with others if they both specify completely separate
First StepsApplying for type B scholarships at Shanghai Normal University is an excellent way to fund your education. Candidates are selected according to their academic achievements, so you’ll need to report your GPA, test scores and any prizes you’ve won in competitions. It’s not easy getting into this category – just because you qualify academically doesn’t mean that SNU will recommend you for a scholarship. Here are the steps to follow:
- Find out about the various programs available at SNU, understanding what they offer and their requirements. The different levels of PhD show the level of competition involved.
- Check over what other forms are required - the level of scholarship funding offered depends on whether it’s “fully funded” or fully paid for by yourself. Your eligibility within this type may change from year to year or month to month depending on funding changes or grades requirements met/not met - sometimes written progress reports are required too!
- Talk directly with a university counselor about how best apply for this category directortium
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsShanghai Normal University requires applicants to meet eligibility requirements before they’re be able to apply. Different programs have different age requurements, but for Master's degrees you must be no more than 35 years of age and for Doctorate courses it's 45. You can't already have a scholarship from another university, and the CSC will only recommend your application if you're pre-admissible.
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Shanghai Normal University, go to their official website and create a profile. When you fill out the form you will be asked to enter an agency number, which you can find on your Online Application Form letter. If you are applying for more than one scholarship program, make sure that all of them are entered into separate profiles. Every scholarship program has its own set of requirements-- carefully read these before filling out your form.
Now that I've made the modifications I need - what do I do with this?
If there is no revision question then please post new revision questions here so it can be corrected
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipShanghai Normal University is a university with a rigorous selection process for the scholarship with a very high completion rate.
Here's how you can increase your chances of being granted CSC support in 2022:
- Check their website to secure all necessary documents.
- Ensure that documents are tailored to individual universities, and not blindly sent across all universities
- If universities need additional applications they will mention this in the instructions; be sure to follow these instructions and not make an extra application
- Double check yourself before hitting submit; insure you have all necessary documents and information on your application form before submitting it. You may create copies in advance if any information cannot be found on your initial submission