Consider ThisWhen you apply for scholarships at Shanghai University of Political Science and Law, be aware of the following details.
- Shanghai University of Political Science and Law offers scholarships only for prospective students.
- There are two types of scholarship: Type A, which is a bilateral program under auspices of the Chinese government; and type B, which is an award set up by the university only for graduate students applying for masters or PHD programs. Applications can all be filed online. There is no need to send hard copies in separately. Check thoroughly what your requirements are to know if there are any combinations that cannot be made here - some awards cannot be combined with others due to funding restrictions imposed on how much a student can receive from different sources per academic year.
- If it’s a full scholarship in both categories A and B then this covers tuition fees, accommodation and medical insurance as well as a monthly stipend or allowance."
First StepsShanghai University of Political Science and Law offers qualifications-based scholarships to applicants in the Type B category. Although this is a highly competitive scholarship, Shanghai University of Political Science and Law will be glad to recommend qualified students to applicants who represent their institution well. Listed below are some notes about the process:
- Discover what programs Shanghai University of Political Science and Law offers and determine which programs you are interested in pursuing. This prestigious university has many interesting options, which you can read about at the bottom of this article
- Explore your different scholarship options and learn what type of funding they offer - fully funded or partially funded, if renewed from year to year, etc., because it varies between universities. You can find out more details from a university counselor directly.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipIf you do not meet the eligibility requirements, your application will not be considered for admission to Shanghai University of Political Science and Law for the CSC scholarship. Below are the requirements that students must meet in order to be considered for admission:
- Must not be a citizen of China
- Must have a sound mind and healthy body
- Age eligibility varies by program, with between 35 years for Masters and 45 years for doctorate
- Preadmit status required - Applicant should have no other scholarships offered to them at other institutions.
Filling The Application Form DetailsTo apply for a scholarship in Humanities or in Science at Shanghai University of Political Science and Law you should fill out the following form:
To fill out this form, go to the CSC website and create your profile. Below the application process, there is an inline form. Fill out all of these fields with your contact information and details about your eligibility. If you're applying to more than one university you can't do so from this account; create a new account for each scholarship program. Once you've submitted one online application through our system we'll provide the name of who is in charge there - which will be different depending on what it is for - and this application will serve as an electronic reference document only.
Choose the appropriate program that aligns with English language courses or other higher level studies to apply for admission into that course via student loans or scholarships, then fill out all the requested fields with accurate information only like name phone number address email address date of birth etcetera (the same info as on your other documents such as passport). Ensure none of this information has been fabricated; submit; download; and save a copy locally if not immediately printed but never take it outside without permission.).
Maximize Your Success ChancesShanghai University of Political Science and Law invites applications for the CSC Scholarship. Selection is very competitive, and many applicants are accepted each year. To increase your chances of being recommended, please make sure you:
- Check the university website to understand what documents are required. Each university has different requirements; it's easy to get confused by submitting the same document set for all universities
- If some universities ask for an extra application form or if additional time is needed to verify documents, submit only the soft copies with the application form
- Double-check that all necessary documents and information have been provided before submitting your hard copies after they've been verified. If not, resubmit them right away! Lastly, get two recommendation letters from former professors so that your application stands out among others in competition for this scholarship.