Consider ThisWhen applying for Shantou University scholarships, you should be aware of the following:
- It offers scholarships only for pre-admitted students.
- It offers two types of scholarships: bilateral and university
- The university scholarship is available to applicants applying for Masters or PhD degrees and requires a fee
- The university and bilateral scholarships are both submitted electronically and don’t require hard copies to be sent in.
- You can apply for as many scholarships as you’d like, but be aware that some can’t be combined with other awards. For more information about specific award limitations, do your research before choosing which applications to submit!
Before ApplyingYou can apply for CSC scholarships at Shantou University. It takes a special type of student to even be considered for these, but it's worth looking into. With the university's many programs, funding options, and requirements to be met, there are plenty of opportunities to get money or other benefits for your studies. All you need is the right mindset- find out more below!
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsIf you meet the eligibility requirements, you may be eligible to apply for scholarships. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than China
- Be able to take care of themselves physically and mentally
- Each program has different age requirements. For example, at the Masters level an applicant cannot be 35 or over; at the Doctoral level an applicant cannot be 45 or over.
- Individual must be admitted as a CSC candidate - they should not already have another scholarship available to them, and other universities should not nominate them as CGS candidates for this specific scholarship.
How To ApplyIf you are applying for a Shantou University scholarship, follow these directions: 1) Go to the website and create a profile with your information. 2) Enter the agency number in the form.3) Choose a scholarship matching your academic level.4) Answer all required fields honestly and completely.5) Submit
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipShantou University is one of the leading Chinese universities that select candidates for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. With such fierce competition, many applications are sent in every year for this scholarship.
This is how you can increase your chances of being chosen as a candidate by Shantou University:
- Check the university website to find out what documents they require; every university will ask for different documents and it's important to make sure that you correctly match up what other universities want. -If other universities want a separate application form then be sure to submit it as well; some may not take your application if you don't do this. -When submitting, double check to make sure said university has received all required documents along with the hardcopy so far and all relevant information collected elsewhere by uploading these elsewhere or simply emailing them to Shantou University before doing so electronically because otherwise their website only collects soft copies only at the last stage of their process which seems rather inefficient given how competitive these sorts of things can be and how much time and resources both parties involved have already invested into getting where they are now regarding applications collected thusfar. Next if universities want more than just two recommendation letters from previous professors then be sure to consult them beforehand, however if they're okay with just two then having just those two should still do wonders but contact both former professors
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesTo apply for the Shantou University scholarship, applicants must complete the following steps in order to be considered for this award.
- Completing the Pre-admissions requirements between October and April
- Completing the online application form by April
- Selection Process by CEN 2022/2022 iversity in May or June. After reviewing your application, expect to hear back from us in July or August about your status with this scholarship. Congratulations on your acceptance!